Most glorious day ever?

Wulaw Horn

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Bunch of fucking literal motherfuckers. Get in the vibe. Today is awesome so far and we are an OU loss away from bliss. Chill out and enjoy! 

Man, we get it.  It's one of those days where everything aligns. 

But . . .

18c3109687bb3df793def574d67b76951a5b797f

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I'm giving you the finger because October 8, 2005 beats this. On that day VY buttfucked OU 45-12, and later that day Astros beat the fucking Braves in the playoffs (day before the 18 inning game). I honestly don't remember any of the other games, so maybe aggy beat whoever the hell they played by 50, but it don't make a shit. Still better.

Don't be that fucking guy. You might as well go full on pussy and say "No no the best day ever is the day my kids were born". 

• Haha 4

I'll add in Jeff Traylor's big comeback win on the road in Memphis...my hope is we win three NCs with Sark who then goes to the NFL and Traylor takes over for a 12-year run featuring seven NCs. Read it here first. Pull this post back up in 2039. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I'll add in Jeff Traylor's big comeback win on the road in Memphis...my hope is we win three NCs with Sark who then goes to the NFL and Traylor takes over for a 12-year run featuring seven NCs. Read it here first. Pull this post back up in 2039. 

How many times between now and then does this site have to migrate?

7 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So, OU didn’t lose but their fans booooooo’d the shit out of them and chanted for their back up QB. They are shook. 
They are terrible, we should win convincingly. 
Seriously, this was a great fucking day even if it didn’t get completely epic with a blow u loss. 
Enjoy. 

I had a great fucking day too.  Was a very diverse set of joy for old dingleberry.  The ou loss would have. Been icing but the cake was still good.