Texas Men's Golf

texasstrong12

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

You're really trying to reverse jinx this. 

Dude, that ship sailed about  an hour ago.  As UT fans, you're obligated to not celebrate early.  As a realist, I can tell you the truth.  My prediction turned out to be (checks notes), 100% correct.  I follow our golf teams extremely closely.  I know what we have and what we don't have.  Good luck in your next match.  You're gonna need it because there are no freebies from this point on.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Go Pokes said:

Dude, that ship sailed about  an hour ago.  As UT fans, you're obligated to not celebrate early.  As a realist, I can tell you the truth.  My prediction turned out to be (checks notes), 100% correct.  I follow our golf teams extremely closely.  I know what we have and what we don't have.  Good luck in your next match.  You're gonna need it because there are no freebies from this point on.  

I take all that back!  Reverse jinx Nome!  Reverse jinx Nome!  

On 5/29/2022 at 11:38 PM, ztejas said:

Well Texas is 21 back right now and Jordan Spieth isn't on the roster. Sure anything can happen but this Horns team isn't winning a national title. The top few teams are just too good. 

Texas might not win it all but this sure didn't age well. OU and Oklahoma State both already done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Texas might not win it all but this sure didn't age well. OU and Oklahoma State both already done. 

Texas outlasted #1, #2, #3 and #5 ranked teams and into the semifinals/final four. 

We're #7, but maybe we would be higher if we didn't lose the Coodys for a big chunk of the season to being dumbasses

4 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Match plays are freakin coin flips I swear 

Just gotta get there and see what happens.   Since 2015 on the women's side, the #1 seeded team from stroke play didn't win the championship going through match play.  Think 2022 was the first time (Stanford) 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1