2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

ha. not with this crew.  been awful all night.  they missed an obvious hack on Luka twice and once when he got hit hard on the wrist.
Did you see the last part of the second quarter? Beverley was hacking Luka on 3 straight possessions and no call. One of them he even grabbed Luka around the waist and spun him around. No call.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:
8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:
ha. not with this crew.  been awful all night.  they missed an obvious hack on Luka twice and once when he got hit hard on the wrist.

Did you see the last part of the second quarter? Beverley was hacking Luka on 3 straight possessions and no call. One of them he even grabbed Luka around the waist and spun him around. No call.

yep.  Luka gets the Dirk treatment.  everyone in the NBA can guard him differently than any other player.  you do that to Jokic, Lebron, Harden, Durant, Steph, etc. you fould out in 10 minutes of playing time.  its ridiculous.  it all stems from Cuban.  the refs have had it in for him for years.  they are still pissed we got that one championship.

They are in disarray and have a MUCH tougher schedule.  They have the tie breaker because of the stupid division lead BS(should just get rid of divisions...antiquated as shit).

Dallas will be closer to GSW than Jazz by the end of the season.

On 3/28/2022 at 4:36 PM, Drew said:

They are in disarray and have a MUCH tougher schedule.  They have the tie breaker because of the stupid division lead BS(should just get rid of divisions...antiquated as shit).

Dallas will be closer to GSW than Jazz by the end of the season.

Shut the fuck up Drew. It’s not “all but locked in”. 

16 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Shut the fuck up Drew. It’s not “all but locked in”. 

2 game lead over BOTH the Jazz and Nuggets with just 6 to go.  Unless they fall apart, it's "all but locked in".  I said it.  I stand by it. And ever since I said that, it's pretty much been the case.

Now they're going for the 3rd seed, and I'll bet they get that too.

Edited by Drew
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, LurkingHorn said:

You must be very proud. 

After that crybaby up top tried to shit all over me for a "not that crazy" take that the Mavs have all but locked up a Top 4 seed...yeah.  I am.  

Edited by Drew