2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

If Bertans can even get to close to his 20-21 3 point shooting it will be a great trade.  

KP is still doing his 20 and 7 with the wizards but its the most milquetoast 20/7 you'll ever see.  we'll see how many games he actually plays for them.

4 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

In a perfect world Bertans wouldn't play much. 

3 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Bertans gets cooked over and over on defense. 

I went to the Knicks vs Mavs game in Dallas last week and I seen it wit’ my own eyes, Bertans is absolutely horrible. Pure trash. He seems like a talk guy who has played sports over the years, just not basketball. Maybe Handball or Netball or one of those foreign indoor sports, just not basketball. 

One Knick that I liked from that game…

DFEA1F81-FD29-4271-B0BA-A6E9F0C653B4.jpeg

627539A4-D61E-4B2B-8DD7-29057F4D0117.jpeg

D9F9723C-BDFF-4E67-AE21-20F6A1599DDD.jpeg

27C22B05-C7C1-4E04-A03A-C13DA44E1DAA.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

That said I thought KP's contract was an anchor around the franchise. Ticking time bomb injury wise, Luka seemed to hate him, and his defense was getting worse by the year. We had to play Boban against the Clippers due to KPs limitations. 

And I'm loving Dinwiddie. Even if he doesn't score his ball handling takes a lot of pressure off Luka/Brunson. 

This seems like some petty bull shit from Donnie. 

"There were absolutely no mistakes, warnings ... or job performance issues with Nelson between the time he reported Lutin's sexual harassment and sexual predatory proclivities and the time period that Mark Cuban revoked the 10-year offer and began a campaign of retaliation," Nelson's complaint says.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

6 hours ago, threesheets said:

Who gives a fuck. He's legit the best player on the planet right now.  Keep winning. Fuck everybody. 

Tap the brakes a little. Luka's phenomenal but he's still the fifth (at best) pick in the "start a team from scratch and win this year" draft. (KD, Giannis, Embiid, Steph are the easy picks before him.) He's even got some pressure as "best young talent to build around" from Ja, who I think is going to be the best player of this generation before he's done.

10 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Not sure. There seems to be an awful lot of smoke. 

For Donnie to think he only got fired for retaliation is freaking comical. Dude has done a terrible job for a decade now. Also, his relative gets assaulted and he brings this up 9 months after his termination? This thing is DOA. 

10 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Tap the brakes a little. Luka's phenomenal but he's still the fifth (at best) pick in the "start a team from scratch and win this year" draft. (KD, Giannis, Embiid, Steph are the easy picks before him.) He's even got some pressure as "best young talent to build around" from Ja, who I think is going to be the best player of this generation before he's done.

parksandrec-yourewrong.gifgif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, LurkingHorn said:

For Donnie to think he only got fired for retaliation is freaking comical. Dude has done a terrible job for a decade now. Also, his relative gets assaulted and he brings this up 9 months after his termination? This thing is DOA. 

He probably doesn’t think that’s the sole reason. His performance/culpability is irrelevant to HIS petition. It’s called framing. Seems like Cuban is lying in his response. Did the sexual assault happen or not?  Is this guy still on your staff or not?  The $52MM offered settlement can be easily proven or disproven, unless Cuban verbalized it at which point Donnie’s case nosedives. 

52 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

parksandrec-yourewrong.gifgif

No kidding. I’d take Luka over each of those players and with most it’s not much of a question. 

9 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Anyone over 30 is automatically disqualified from the start a team from scratch and be more valuable than Luka.

Any big man too, no matter how in their prime. Anyone who would take Giannis or Embiid over Luka is insane. Durant and Curry in their prime are the only options, and I still wouldn’t take either, in their prime, over Luka. At the end of the day he will be a better player than both. 

24 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Anyone over 30 is automatically disqualified from the start a team from scratch and be more valuable than Luka.

You didn't read to the end of the sentence. Win this year.

Y'all drunk on Kool aid.

Edited by Llogg
  • Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He probably doesn’t think that’s the sole reason. His performance/culpability is irrelevant to HIS petition. It’s called framing. Seems like Cuban is lying in his response. Did the sexual assault happen or not?  Is this guy still on your staff or not?  The $52MM offered settlement can be easily proven or disproven, unless Cuban verbalized it at which point Donnie’s case nosedives. 

No kidding. I’d take Luka over each of those players and with most it’s not much of a question. 

The NBA was notified of the investigation according to the Mavs and the NBA. an outside investigation was done which showed nothing happened the way Donnie is framing this. It seems like Donnie got tied up trying to make his job more secure. 

22 minutes ago, Llogg said:

You didn't read to the end of the sentence. Win this year.

Y'all drunk on Kool aid.

Anyone that would take a guy that cannot create his own shot over Luka to “win this year” is smoking crack. 

Luka is a top 3 player in the league now and will only get better. He is better than Durant now. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Anyone that would take a guy that cannot create his own shot over Luka to “win this year” is smoking crack. 

Luka is a top 3 player in the league now and will only get better. He is better than Durant now

😱.....You must only watch Mavs games.

8 minutes ago, WJC88 said:

😱.....You must only watch Mavs games.

I was physically at Sunday’s Nets-Knicks game. Durant was unbelievable. Luka is better. 

11 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Luka is a top 3 player in the league now and will only get better. He is better than Durant now. 

This take is going to age like milk.

KD scored 38 pts on 15 shots tonight. Yes, Portland is dogshit, but KD is ridiculously efficient and ridiculously consistent. He's also a better defender than Luka.