Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

Just now, Incredulity said:

Hard to imagine being more, “emotionally invested” than wanting to physically harm someone.  

you mean like making a video about wanting to shoot looters? and then employing an open carry rifle during a volatile situation?

kid went looking to kill someone. he accomplished that, and you're happy about it. 

it's so strange to me. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

you mean like making a video about wanting to shoot looters? and then employing an open carry rifle during a volatile situation?

kid went looking to kill someone. he accomplished that, and you're happy about it. 

it's so strange to me. 

He’s one of the many tools of white supremacy

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's so strange to me. 

He hurt the right people.

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

you especially seem very invested in this kid getting off. 

which he will, and he probably should. 

but you are super happy he killed people. like, mentally ill kind of happy about it.

I told him to get help but the sack ain’t gonna listen to me. Too much internet history between us. Maybe he will listen to you though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The United States of America is pathological. It is fucked up from head to toe.

This incident and the many more to come are the inevitable result of small dick Republican open carry laws. It’s almost like it was, you know, intended. 

Those stupid fucks cheering doughboy Kyle on should give a listen to Tommy Lee Jones’ opening monologue in no country for old men. But it probably wouldn’t do any good anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummm….you literally just emphasized my point.

Shit going down: armed black man is disarmed.

Shit going down: armed white kid is functionally deputized.

Again, note that I am not complaining about the first outcome; it is sane, reasonable, and responsible. I am complaining about the inconsistency, and the fact that the second outcome is shitty.

It's very clear that you hate white people. Why is that? Could those prejudiced views of yours be considered racist? I'm only asking to gain a complete understanding of how hypocrisy works these days. "Think about it darling" <<(Jerry Jeff Motherfucking Walker)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

7 minutes ago, Capt. Squints said:

It's very clear that you hate white people. Why is that? Could those prejudiced views of yours be considered racist? I'm only asking to gain a complete understanding of how hypocrisy works these days. "Think about it darling" <<(Jerry Jeff Motherfucking Walker)

LOL. I tell ya, this thread has everything!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Capt. Squints said:

They boil vegetables and underseason their food.

Do I need to go on?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Capt. Squints said:

let me tell you the story about .49 cent a lb fajitas …..

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Capt. Squints said:

I hate whites. They’ve been holding down my people for centuries.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

trying to take an objective view here, i'd sympathize a bit more with rittenhouse if his testimony were approaching truthful. 

i'd like to think i was open-minded enough to be receptive to hearing his side of the story when he went on the stand.

and i would have empathized more if he'd said "look, this was a crazy situation. i wasn't prepared for it. it was incredibly unfortunate what happened, and i'm devastated that what happened, happened. but i was left with no other choice." if the tears were genuine, and genuine remorse was conveyed, that would sit better with me.

instead, he took every opportunity to belittle and plead stupidity and ignorance to meaningful questions from a clearly very weak prosecution that didn't really ask hard-hitting questions and was reaching.

i don't like his attitude and demeanor. and i get that he doesn't think he's guilty, but he also doesn't understand real world consequences of actions.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, tchookem said:
2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:
you especially seem very invested in this kid getting off. 
which he will, and he probably should. 
but you are super happy he killed people. like, mentally ill kind of happy about it.

I'd say white supremacist happy.

I’m glad a convicted serial rapist of 9 year olds is dead.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Can we all agree that honky is the best slur?

The very best.

Some of us honkies have an irritating nasal quality to their voice that produces a gooseish honk when they speak. There are cures . . . Simplest is to project your voice to the back of your teeth, rather than directing the flow out your cavernous nasal cavities (voice placement). A lot of the work to correct a nasal voice involves releasing tongue tension. There is a "technique" that helps women, especially, with tongue-tension release. 

1 minute ago, tchookem said:
2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:
I’m glad a convicted serial rapist of 9 year olds is dead.  

Fuck off, troll.

I don’t think I will.  I mean it.  I’m very glad a serial rapist of 9 year olds is dead.  A lot of children will not have their innocence shattered by that predator.  You apparently disagree.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

This kid is not a good person, false idols love the weak minded 

He’s a woman beating AR carrying incel turd who blubbers uncontrollably and without any shame whatsoever when he eventually gets caught.

He is the surefire Republican nominee for president in 25-30 years.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Probably very similar to what the CR thinks of the dead in the Covid FAFO thread.  

So happy then? 

Second guy got shot and killed trying to disarm an active shooter running around a crowded area with his assault rifle in a ready position. The AR carrying incel was out of control.

His weapon of choice? A fucking skateboard. May have been foolish given that he was then murdered by the active shooter but hardly the same thing as being an idiot anti vaxxer who brags on the net about being an idiot then dies of Covid. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So happy then? 

Second guy got shot and killed trying to disarm an active shooter running around a crowded area with his assault rifle in a ready position. The AR carrying incel was out of control.

His weapon of choice? A fucking skateboard. May have been foolish given that he was then murdered by the active shooter but hardly the same thing as being an idiot anti vaxxer who brags on the net about being an idiot then dies of Covid. 

I disagree with your mischaracterization of the facts.  Kyle shot pedo in self defense.  Second violent felon #2 antifa guy who didn’t see the first shooting hits him with skateboard while KR is running.  Then someone hits KR in head with rock and he falls. Then someone kicks him in the head.  Then second felon antifa hits him a second time in the neck and shoulder area.  Then he tries to grab his gun and is finally shot.  

He attacked KR for a shooting he didn’t see so has no basis to know if it was murder or self defense. Attacks him three times — twice while KR is on the ground.  And gets shot.  He’s an idiot who fucked around and found out.  And engaged in far more risky conduct than not taking a vaccine.  

Edited by Johnny Sack