Caregiver stripped on video for 85-year-old

JimmyHoffa

Yes in Oklahoma.

Shelly Streck was getting paid in cash to take care of an 85-year-old man's bedridden wife in Enid, Oklahoma.

Then, authorities say, she took things a step further and began trying to bilk the couple out of nearly everything they owned.

The 36-year-old was charged Friday with two counts of abuse by caretaker, according to online court records.

According to KOCO, Streck showed the elderly man a striptease video of herself and dressed provocatively at his house to get him to give her more than just the cash payments for his wife's 24-hour care.

While the man's wife, 82, remained in bed and unable to communicate since suffering a stroke in 2012, he bought a car and listed Streck as a co-owner, and signed over family heirlooms to her, the station reported.

He gave her extra cash when Streck asked for it, added her name to the bank account he shared with his wife and tried to give her power of attorney, according to the affidavit, but his attorney refused to make that change.

Streck told investigators it was never her idea to add her name to her off-the-books client's list, but a protective services worker stated "it would appear that Streck has been grooming (the man) to take over property and finances for her own financial gain," according to KGWA.

shellystreck.jpeg

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article211256714.html

I'm dealing with something like this with my 93 yr old granddad. A 35 yr old skank he used to know is sexting him and asking for money.

It is a constant battle for my dad to keep her from looting him of everything.

Most recently we found out he was paying for her cable... To the tune of about $1,500 a month. No idea how it could be that high. My guess is she was buying stuff via her TV and then selling on eBay.

F'ing vulture.

3 hours ago, HookEm said:

Most recently we found out he was paying for her cable... To the tune of about $1,500 a month. No idea how it could be that high. My guess is she was buying stuff via her TV and then selling on eBay.

F'ing vulture.

you can imagine where it goes from here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I bet this goes on all the time with caregivers for the elderly.  Recently I saw some antique firearms being sold by a lady on Nextdoor.  I did a little snooping and saw that she was a caregiver at one of the local assisted living homes here in Austin.  

These caregivers do a terribly important job for little pay, but unfortunately there are bad apples.

On 5/18/2018 at 10:16 AM, BottleRocket said:

I bet this goes on all the time with caregivers for the elderly.  Recently I saw some antique firearms being sold by a lady on Nextdoor.  I did a little snooping and saw that she was a caregiver at one of the local assisted living homes here in Austin.  

These caregivers do a terribly important job for little pay, but unfortunately there are bad apples.

Agreed. Sadly there are far too many people in the world that are just fine with ripping off people that are easy to take advantage of. 

On 5/19/2018 at 7:33 AM, Don Keibals said:

Where does one even find these kind of caregivers?  uh, asking for a friend.

There are lots here in Angeles and reasonably priced.

But this happens a lot in the US. It happened to my father and two of my best friends fathers.

On 5/17/2018 at 9:42 AM, HookEm said:

I'm dealing with something like this with my 93 yr old granddad. A 35 yr old skank he used to know is sexting him and asking for money.

It is a constant battle for my dad to keep her from looting him of everything.

I'd be proud that granddad has some game, apparently.

Edited by Equinox