Listen Up

Nivek

29 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Dipshits,

I saw on the NIL thread that some of you are backing out of the Burn Ends because Cousin ITT has a stupid personality or because the team sucks and some player gets tackled by grass.  Look, NIL was always about the building for the future and getting ahead of other programs by 1) getting in early, 2) establishing a track record, 3) attracting talent.   In other words, if we want Mother Fuckers like David Thomas, or Jermichael Finley back on campus, we need to do this and not just let it come down to Captain Personality (Sark).   

Quit being bitchasses, support Burnt Ends, and help the team not be shit.  Do your part.  Would you like to know more?

Tell it former Knoxville neighbor.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Dipshits,

I saw on the NIL thread that some of you are backing out of the Burn Ends because Cousin ITT has a stupid personality or because the team sucks and some player gets tackled by grass.  Look, NIL was always about the building for the future and getting ahead of other programs by 1) getting in early, 2) establishing a track record, 3) attracting talent.   In other words, if we want Mother Fuckers like David Thomas, or Jermichael Finley back on campus, we need to do this and not just let it come down to Captain Personality (Sark).   

Quit being bitchasses, support Burnt Ends, and help the team not be shit.  Do your part.  Would you like to know more?

What's the time?

Today I'm going to speak my mind,

Take me up to the top of the world 

I want to see my crimes

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Dipshits,

Watch Captain Caveman: The Complete Second Season | Prime Video

I always thought he looked more like Cavey Wavey

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Still in.  I will say that I personally think we could use our funds to get some elite talent here rather than give walkons and marginal talent 10k a year.  But my opinion doesn’t matter bc I didn’t put in the work to set this up.  We need more people to sign up.  We talk about having a rich alumni base but most of the cucks on here can afford $10 a month?  Sign up bitches and let’s get these TEs paid.  And hopefully in the future we can use these funds to pay a 5 star TE to come here.

15 hours ago, Nivek said:

Dipshits,

Sure bring it on.  Maybe get someone working on getting all our NIL interest together.  

Let’s get down to it.  It’s about raising money and sponsorship….

One of you big money guys might work on folks like Alfred Jackson.

Raising money ain’t hard just find right minded folks who want Texas out front and put in effort verses sitting and bitching.

Where is the list of what Sark thinks he needs?  Who is going to take that list and show NIL opportunity to the right players at the right position.

Shit this ain’t hard.

Hire a Team to get Texas money to the right fix for 2022.

If it pays I’ll help.  It you’re connected to big money and bitch about our team and not doing this YOU ARE PROBLEM!

You think EatmE and BlowU through the Gaylord family are not involved your a fool.

Let’s see who now is going to do anything more than bitch and drink to much on Saturdays!!!!