Worst. Ever. Not Even Close

Wally Pryor

6 hours ago, Nivek said:

Well the Romans elite were all drinking from lead pipes.... so.....

The Romans also wiped their asses with a sponge - that was left in communal bathrooms - and rinsed off and used by the next guy(s).

I know there's a parallel to our current football program in there somewhere

We still got two games to go with a team who has quit and tunes out the coaches.    Or a bunch of un coachable malcontents depending on who you listen too.      West Virginia would to mud stomp us for which might be the last time we visit Morgantown.    And our history of dominating K State is not very thick .

Edited by Nueces River Rat

Disagree with the original premise.  You're suffering from recency bias.

66-3 was much worse in that we thought we were going to be great (Future Heisman winner on the team) and had an unranked named OOC opponent in for a home game.  Kansas was just confirmation of the trend we were already on, not a shock if you were paying attention.

I'm still kicking myself for not betting on Kansas.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1

LOL, yesterday I said this:

On 11/14/2021 at 8:22 AM, phdhorn said:

My thinking is that the large group of recruits that were there last night will come to Texas.  I'm pretty sure they've never had a better time laughing their asses off, and you just can't get that kind of entertainment anywhere.

Despite quoting myself (which is of course bitchassery, but I digress...), little did I know how true this would be.

2 recruits at ("Don't Pay Any Attention To Those Men Behind the Program" night) apparently greatly entertained by our last play outcome:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1459906435161149446

Edited by phdhorn
  • Haha 1