Worst. Ever. Not Even Close

Wally Pryor

Black Saturday were. In Texas football history, the most embarrassing shit in Texas history were complete disembowelments at the hands of OU. Raped, 4 games. Looking for next of kin in the 2Q.  248-65. Beyond shitfests.

This will put all that to shame. And it won't be close. 

Mack can die happily if this comes to fruition.

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

I have to laugh watching these interviews with dudes after they beat us, all misty eyed and voice cracking with joy and gratitude to the Football Gods.

I wanna just grab them, shake ‘em for a second and say simply, “Dude, it’s just not that big of a deal”.

Save that shit for when you beat UTSA.

I was thinking the same thing. Why are you all chest puffy about beating Texas?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

I was thinking the same thing. Why are you all chest puffy about beating Texas?

why do you think?

we are diminished, of course, but we are still texas. ever though we suck, the other big xii teams take a lot of joy in our downfall.

you think the visigoths gave a fuck about the cultural corruption of the romans? no, they were sick of their shit, and when they could beat them, they would.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Black Saturday were

The most embarrassing shit

Texas history 

But you told me he was the guy.

(at least you told me that we couldn’t lean on 80+ games of Sark’s career to decide if he was mediocre or not)

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

why do you think?

we are diminished, of course, but we are still texas. ever though we suck, the other big xii teams take a lot of joy in our downfall.

you think the visigoths gave a fuck about the cultural corruption of the romans? no, they were sick of their shit, and when they could beat them, they would.

It’s still not a big deal.

• Like 1

I lived through:

• 10-9
  • 46-3
  • Too many OU blowouts to count
  • 66-3
  • 66-15
  • 60-40
  • 55-17

And all the rest of them.  I survived.  This year was lost.  

TBH, I though we were going to win in overtime.  Would that mean we are any good?  Hell, no.  We suck.  But we tied it up.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, ONE YARD said:

@Bullneck  you really are an obsessed lil fucker aren’t you?  Lulz 

negging everyone of my posts for the last few hours since I called you out on being over aggys nuts 

Like I said, just put me on ignore if it bothers you that much. You seem young.  We'll see how you feel about aggy in a few years.  

And get some counseling.  I think there's something wrong with you.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

31 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

why do you think?

Pos rep just for finding a way to bring Visigoths and Romans into a UT football discussion.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Like I said, just put me on ignore if it bothers you that much.  And get some counseling.  I think there's something wrong with you.

Lol. Why?  I’ve interacted with you like twice.   Both today (I guess this is the third). 

im so curious. 

and “like you said”. When did you say that?!  I’m so confused as well 

Edited by ONE YARD
  • Fuck You 1

I have to agree with this being the worst. Baylor in 1997 was bad as was Kansas in 2016. The difference is those 2 were when you knew that the tenures of those coaches were ending. It was the final straw. This is a terrible loss to continue a losing streak that hasn't happened since 1956. And it's his first season.