Cowboys @ Chiefs: Week 11

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

KC defense is just pressing up and coming after Dak while doubling Lamb and the protection, Noah Brown, and Cedric Wilson are sucking. 

Steele and McGovern left side looks to be getting run over. KC is bringing max effort so far

steele and mcgovern is abbott/costello.

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Just get out of this one injury free since there’s another game 4 days away, a very winnable game at that.  

Pussy attitude. I understand it, but we’re gonna win this game. 

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Biadasz misses a difficult block.  Trying to block their best pass rusher in space, but our left side is so weak right now, we're trying to be creative and hide them.

Honestly just put Williams back at LG and McGovern back to jumbo sets. Williams at least blocked fairly well in run game. 

Our left side is not good in pass pro.  They're trying McGovern instead of CW and frankly, he hasn't been great.  Better run blocker.  Steele just isn't a LT.

They never should have made the change. People got so up in arms over the penalties, and forget he beat our McGoverin for the job.

Like they don’t remember Flozell getting tons of false starts but still doing his job.

Just now, Drew said:

They never should have made the change. People got so up in arms over the penalties, and forget he beat our McGoverin for the job.

Like they don’t remember Flozell getting tons of false starts but still doing his job.

Connor definitely wasn't playing as well as he was last year, but I don't think I would have made the change this week...... on the road, in perhaps the nosiest stadium in the league with no Tyron.  I think that's a coaching failure.  If you want to make the change, then at home on Thanksgiving may have been a better place.

Micah Parson is fucking LT reincarnated...... JFC.