Cowboys @ Chiefs: Week 11

Vic Mackey

Just now, Longhornstampede said:

This cracked me up. I like your style 😄

I stole this from another poster. Lol. It was during some skirmish in another thread and poster had an unpopular opinion and was just getting destroyed and finally goes “Eat a bowl of fuck!” And another poster goes, “Hey I am stealing that.”

• Hook 'Em 1

Parsons going to be another Ware and toil away in Dallas for years before going to a different team and winning a ring?  And maybe it’s just me but perhaps Dak is too focused on competing with Mahomes instead of letting game come to him? 

Edited by Underdog

Just awful. Defense is playing as well as you could hope missing all those DL and the offense stinks.

OL can’t block. Dak is not good. WRs dropping balls. Bad play calling. Punting on 4th in short in a game you’ll need to eventually score in? Cmon.

And while Dak has NOT been good. It’ll all get laid at his feet while ignoring his top 2 targets are out while the coaching staff decided to play musical chairs on the OL.

If Tyron wasn’t playing they should have kept Conner in there for stability’s sake. Made the move to McGoverin later.

And I love Kellen Moore. But this is a game where being a bit more conservative and helping your QB with easy plays would make more sense.