NFL Week 14

ztejas

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I need some soothing tunes from the 70s to get through these last 12 minutes

How about a nice 60 yd bomb?

Also - something I don't get - why doesn't Minny go for 2 there? Difference between 15 and 16 isn't huge - difference between 16 and 17 is.

Edited by ztejas

I posted in the Texas players thread that the entire comeback was immensly helped by our resident mental midget PITA Kris Boyd. 

Pitt is driving after dunking a 39 yard pass on Kris's head where he couldnt come down with the INT and dual possession occured.   

so Kris is a moron and hes pissed.. its 2nd down from the Minn 30 and that play is a class Greg Davis -2 yard WR screen.  Boyd senses it, tackles the receiver immediatley for the 2 yard loss.... and then proceeds to stand over the Pitt WR and flex hard.....   getting the 15yard PF instead of 3rd and 12. 

he got benched immediately for the next 2 defensive drives. 

52 minutes ago, RPM said:

The J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets! are shit. But they might just have the best helmet in the league. That metallic green looks an inch thick when the sun hits it.

Suck so much not even being shown in the Albany market, we get the Raiders/Chiefs instead.  They should have never gone away from their classic white helmet, they deserve all the bad juju for doing that shit.  

Browns with back2back games vs the Ravens with a bye week sandwiched in between.  

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Suck so much not even being shown in the Albany market, we get the Raiders/Chiefs instead.  They should have never gone away from their classic white helmet, they deserve all the bad juju for doing that shit.  

I like the green. Grew up with a guy that played with the green helmet for 13 seasons.

af6253a10c87a447f91df60e84516c21.jpg