Cowbots @ Washington: Week 14

Vic Mackey

Just now, BluTechsan said:

I know this isn't a popular opinion because the home whites and weird bluish silver pants are tradition but...

I really like the look of these road blues with the true silver pants

Yes, the silver looks a lot better with the navy jerseys. The silver pants were an integral part of the "new blue" outfit back in the 80's. I remember when they debuted way back in the day... I think vs Washington. The old bad luck jerseys were royal blue with gray or white pants. 

I've been explaining to my 14 yo son about the "bad luck" old blue uniforms and how Washington and the Eagles would (and still do) regularly wear white at home vs Dallas so as to force the Cowboys to wear blue. It was fun seeing him read the tweet this morning about uniform colors and understand why.

6 minutes ago, BluTechsan said:

I know this isn't a popular opinion because the home whites and weird bluish silver pants are tradition but...

I really like the look of these road blues with the true silver pants

4 minutes ago, Hate said:

I love when they wear their Blues. And Parsons is just a beast.

Agreed on the “home” blues.  But I’d also like to see the brighter blue they used to wear, once or twice a season. 

if that run right there doesn't show you guys he's just not able to run anymore and it's slowing him down I don't know what to tell you.

Dude has not looked good on the move since then.  Even though he wasn't running earlier in the year, he was rolling out more and throwing much better on the run than he is now.  He's just not got any juice in those legs at all.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:
Dak has been a scrub for a month now. What's up with him.

Him and Zeke are hurt. Dak was tearing it up before that calf injury in NE. Offense has been crap ever since.

This.  I know Zeke is replaceable, but with him being Hurt...no Pollard, and Dak just not being himself(think the injury was worse than they have been saying) and it lead to a bad offense.

Like i said, he used to roll out and escape more and have more strength on his throws.  He has no juice at all...that's why he's not running, and his throws while on the run(where he was among the best in the league) have been really bad throws.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

rHis calf problems have nothing to do with his inability to see the field right now.

I would agree.  But there's no doubt that it's affecting his throws and his decision making.  He's not even trying to do the same throws he was trying earlier.  

I mean he's not a different player than he was.  He's just not playing as well and there probably are reasons other than "lol he sucks now"

• Hook 'Em 1