USMNT 2022

Napoleon

There was also this today. 

https://www.juvefc.com/mckennie-set-to-make-a-quicker-than-expected-return-from-injury/amp/

Weston McKennie has been injured since Juventus’ Champions League Round-of-16 first leg against Villarreal in Spain.

He broke the third metatarsal bone of his left foot in that game and has been sidelined since then. He was originally expected to be out until the end of the season.

However, he seems to be recovering faster than we all expected and a new report from Il Bianconero claims he could return at the end of April.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

There was also this today. 

https://www.juvefc.com/mckennie-set-to-make-a-quicker-than-expected-return-from-injury/amp/

Weston McKennie has been injured since Juventus’ Champions League Round-of-16 first leg against Villarreal in Spain.

He broke the third metatarsal bone of his left foot in that game and has been sidelined since then. He was originally expected to be out until the end of the season.

However, he seems to be recovering faster than we all expected and a new report from Il Bianconero claims he could return at the end of April.

Fuck man, TO played in a football game 7 weeks after breaking his ankle and tearing a ligament. I’ll take a one footed WM as an emergency sub.

Just now, TXSG8R said:

Fuck man, TO played in a football game 7 weeks after breaking his ankle and tearing a ligament. I’ll take a one footed WM as an emergency sub.

Fall WC. He'll be good to go either way. Still nice to see.

I just hope Juve wouldn't do something like try and rush him back to make a run at the title. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1