AFC Wildcard: Patriots @ Bills, CBS

Jive Turkey

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Need a @UpperWestside update on stand shenanigans. 

Well I was completely frozen from start to finish. I sounded like Clark in Christmas Vacation when he could barely talk when they went to pick out the tree. I have never been that cold in my life! It was an amazing experience though and I highly suggest to anyone watching a game with the Bills Mafia. That is how watching playoff football is supposed to feel.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I think the fan in front of me kind of represents how every Bills fan felt when they went to the Victory formation against a team that has tormented them for two decades. Then of course you have the people below him who saw a -8 wind chill and said “sure let’s take our clothes off because why not?”

F90B88C5-CE20-40BC-85E5-A298F0D79141.thumb.jpeg.53483bd18e1c331d457a40f388d425a9.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4

38 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

That was really cool to see when it happened. Everyone was really excited when those two legends took the mic.

Yeah, hopefully you got to visit the tailgate, definitely a must. Just find a group say Fuck The Pats. And youll get all the food and drink you want haha

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NYBevo said:

Yeah, hopefully you got to visit the tailgate, definitely a must. Just find a group say Fuck The Pats. And youll get all the food and drink you want haha

I took a stroll through several areas. I’m somewhat reserved if I do not know folks so I was content to just see everything and take it all in. Those folks had enough fires lit to burn a village down. The whole trip up here was a blast. It was worth the eight hour train ride each way. I’m waiting to leave to go back in 20 minutes. I need to come back and visit this area in the spring or summer. I will definitely come back for a game next year. 

The funniest thing I saw was when I got out of the Lyft and I get on the sidewalk near a convenience store by the stadium. There was some rocks that you had to walk up to get into the lot. I turn around just in time to watch someone that was likely drunk fall down those rocks and face plant in the road. He got up like nothing happened. I should have known everything after that would be cool.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Raise your hand if you had "Bill Belichick engineers the worst defensive game in NFL history" on your bingo card.

Belichick has coached 27 years. Eighteen years, Brady was his QB, nine years, someone else was.
With Brady: 41 playoff games, thirty playoff wins, six Super Bowl wins.
Without Brady: 3 playoff games, one playoff win.
Brady without Belichick: 4 playoff games, 4 playoff wins, one Super Bowl win, no playoff losses.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Have wanted to do a Bills game more so than either Giants/Jets or even Pats game.  Guess I’ve had a soft spot for them ever since their SB losses. 

Do it man. If they somehow wind up with another playoff game this year just go. Life is more fun when you do some randomly cool things. I was sitting next to the guy I bought my ticket from and he was talking about it’s the memories you make doing stuff that make it worthwhile. I could not agree more.

42 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Bitter Oiler fan here to say “fuck the Bills.”  But cool game.  Fun to see Belichik get pantsed.  

I mentioned that game last night. It felt a little surreal even all these years layers to be in the stadium that was home to one of, if not the most, bitter football memories I can ever remember.

• Rage+1 1