AFC Wildcard - Stillers at Chiefs

Bullneck

Listening to NFL Radio this morning and the 'experts' thought Pittsburgh had a chance. And that Ben wouldn't go out like this. I kept wondering WTF they were injecting. Pitt would not even be in the playoffs if the Colts hadn't pissed down their own leg. Plus Ben has been done, since last season. If you follow the NFL honestly on any level, you already knew how this game was going to turn out. 

Add Harbaugh's crazy decision making to the reasons Pittsburgh had no business in the playoffs but got damn lucky.

Edited by Brothahorn

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Listening to NFL Radio this morning and the 'experts' thought Pittsburgh had a chance. And that Ben wouldn't go out like this. I kept wondering WTF they were injecting. Pitt would not even be in the playoffs if the Colts hadn't pissed down their own leg. Plus Ben has been done, since last season. If you follow the NFL honestly on any level, you already knew how this game was going to turn out.

Eh, it's like ESPN and its five channels. They have to fill the 24 hours with something. Nobody in the world thought the Steelers had a chance.

Just now, Bullneck said:

"Family Man"

To be fair, since he has gotten married, and had children, the people I know who have to deal with the Steelers say he has been a lot nicer to deal with. And there are no stories about him being an asshole all over town, like there were before the marriage. People can change.

We are going to get a lot of these games in this round going forward with the NFL playoff expansion. Eagles and Steelers were not playoff teams. And it showed. And waste of games. 6 was the perfect number and top 2 getting byes. Hell, Goodell might try and add one more team per conference at some point and no one gets byes. And having a playoff game on Thursday. 

• Like 1

Looks like Willie Gay has an issue the Chiefs will look past. Hopefully, he took it all out on inanimate objects but with the KC history (and NFL in general) I'm not betting he did.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_news/chiefs-lb-willie-gay-arrested-in-overland-park/article_66a32fb4-79f0-11ec-9f19-77d4f61fc9c0.html