AFC Wildcard - Stillers at Chiefs

Bullneck

I do want this game to be like Rocky 4 with both teams punching it out until the bitter end. The Cowboys game ended with a whelp along with the stadium construction conspiring against the players. And typical Dallas fuckery. I need a really badass game. The Bengals raiders game was kinda close but not quite. Last weekend’s game was the tits.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I do want this game to be like Rocky 4 with both teams punching it out until the bitter end. The Cowboys game ended with a whelp along with the stadium construction conspiring against the players. And typical Dallas fuckery. I need a really badass game. The Bengals raiders game was kinda close but not quite. Last weekend’s game was the tits.

We have Snowmageddon happening now so that's something to take our minds off the most-likely loss tonight.

• Hook 'Em 1

Decided to look up the box score and laughed my ass off seeing how a RB with 10 carries for 27 yards still has more yards of total offense than Big Ben. This one is over folks, Pittsburgh and it's limp dick offense ain't gonna claw their way outta this one. KC 302 yards, Pittsburgh 45. The only reason the Steelers are on the board is because TJ Watt is a bad ass.

Edited by Chad

Here we are in the 3rd quarter and Mahomes has 5 TD passes and big dumb doofus has a whopping 6 completions. This turned out to be another blow out turning this one off. That piece of shit Big Ben can retire a loser like he deserves.

15 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Man, the Steelers getting in the playoffs over the Chargers is terrible for the league. Herbert would have been fun to watch this weekend instead of Rothlisburger imitating Tony Danza after he tears his UCL in Angels in the Outfield. 

Then the Chargers should not have stepped on their own dick.

• Hook 'Em 1