AFC Wildcard - Stillers at Chiefs

Bullneck

Priest Holmes with the pregame drum banging.  Very cool.

Ever switched from one game that was so shittastic, that you're amazed the 2 new teams actually make football plays?

Weird transition.

5 minutes ago, WBT said:

Priest banging the drum was cool

Between that, Tomlin's "If you're a blinker, cut yer eyelids off!" line and Al Michaels with the deadpan "Well, that game plan is in the dumpster out back," this game was more entertaining than the other two games today before the ball had even been kicked off.

Expecting a low-scoring affair here between how good the Steelers' defense is and how bad their offense is.

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I forget did Ben actually assault anyone or just get drunk and whip it out while at a bar?  Neither are right but there is a huge difference and I forget what it was actually.

Got a co-ed super wasted at a bar, took her to the bathroom, and had this security guys guard the door. Mileage varies on what actually happened inside the bathroom.

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Rooting for the Steelers but, also hoping Ben retires after whatever game is the final game this season.

I assume you saw the end of the Cleveland game. He’s not coming back next year. He knows he’s done. 

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I forget did Ben actually assault anyone or just get drunk and whip it out while at a bar?  Neither are right but there is a huge difference and I forget what it was actually.

I believe he took drunk women into the shitter at bars and raped them. Sometimes with Trump

Just now, aggie08 said:

Got a co-ed super wasted at a bar, took her to the bathroom, and had this security guys guard the door. Mileage varies on what actually happened inside the bathroom.

I don't think that exact scenario ever ends with anything like "read the Bible to her softly"

I’m all for chaos! Let’s fuck this shit up! Chaos! I’m a Bengals fan from here on out so whatever. Pittsburgh may win this fucking game. It’s early yet but I think KC hasn’t consistently brought their A game all year. It has nothing to do with turning it on when it matters. Brady is the guy that does that. Tampa bay is that team. I hate Big Ben but I think Tomlin is one of the best coaches out there. He drug this hapless team here along with Watt and some of their key players. They might be dangerous. Or not. 

• Hook 'Em 1