Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

to be fair, they shouldn't all be hanged.  Probably the majority, but not all of them.  if I had been within a couple hours drive/train ride from D.C. at the time, I would have likely gone and hung back a quarter mile or so around Senate Park or the parking garage at 101 Constitution.  Just so I could say I watched my own countrymen try to topple our own government on our lunch break. And I'd probably show up on somebody's inadvertent social media feed in the background of a photo or something.  And so it might look like I was there to participate, so I don't think I should be hanged.  I think many people were just there in the background to be a part of history, but weren't doing anything, not even trespassing by hanging back behind where the original barricades were.  Those people weren't even arrested, nor should they be.  

Now if I had a twitter account, what I would do is post the name of the prisons that each of the 500+ insurrectionist will be sentenced to serve their time.  I would post a link to the prisoner directory and encourage each and every American Patriot to search the directory for somebody in there serving time for a very violent crime, the more violent the better.  And then instructions on how to write to the prisoner, sort of a pen pal system.  And then a link to deposit money into that prisoner's canteen account so they can get the little extras they might like.  And if you wish to alert that person to the identity of the January 6th Traitor new to their facility during your correspondence, that's your right.  And if that prisoner were to take the monthly deposits in their canteen account as a sign you do not approve of the January 6 Insurrection, well I'd tweet that who are we step on their freedoms to work things out in the yard.  these guys can get all the white supremacist help on the inside they can ask for, but money talks.  I would tweet out information on how to donate to a legal defense fund for current inmates who put January 6th prisoners into the infirmary.  That's what I'd do with a twitter account.

2 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

What could be wrong about bacon and tits, let alone bacon tits?

Good evening, I'm Veronica Corningstone...Tits McBacon has the night off...

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

...ee1edc277eb304ac09e8fc16dfaaef8f.jpg

This is the truest meme ever. Many Milfs are out of touch, and ready to get down! They will end up sending that awkward 1st tease message, then it is pound town. And they are very grateful, even after a minute of satisfying my child hood dream. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Hook 'Em 1