Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, ROFL BOX said:

Hot dogs, peanuts, Pepsi (I'm a heretic, not much of a beer drinker).  Those 3 will keep you full enough & it's always a good bet on dollar dog night (i.e. "all the pig snouts you can eat without breaking the bank).  I'll equally do Pepsi & Coca ~ Cola.

nachos over peanuts, but the rest is there.

22 minutes ago, Okie State said:
33 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Do people purposely match name brands when they get dressed? Like grown men do this?

I had some work done on my truck recently & the steering stabilizer shock had a different sticker than the 4 corners (other shocks)... one of the guys took the sticker off "because I didn't think you wanted to mix the stickers, brand ___ against brand [   ] ."

So now I'm gonna get a Southport Raw Bar sticker sent to me & put that on the gaping spot on my steering shock.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

nachos over peanuts, but the rest is there.

Peanuts are busy work for your hands & especially useful in a low scoring game, pitcher's duel, etc. where not much is happening & you don't get excited until maybe the 7th with a possible shutout on the horizon.

Can you expand on this?  It sounds interesting.

There is a big market for paper tags to mask ownership of a vehicle.

They are harder to run and often hard to even read at night.

The authorized agent paper tags are usually a dead give away when hunting, the dealer tags are much more common so you just start looking for expiration dates that are nearing or when stopped if they are older than a month(about the time it takes to get actual plates).

So there is a HUGE paper plates market in the shady used car sales world.
  • Hook 'Em 1

There is a big market for paper tags to mask ownership of a vehicle.

They are harder to run and often hard to even read at night.

The authorized agent paper tags are usually a dead give away when hunting, the dealer tags are much more common so you just start looking for expiration dates that are nearing or when stopped if they are older than a month(about the time it takes to get actual plates).

So there is a HUGE paper plates market in the shady used car sales world.
Thanks for this. I was just talking to my gf about this the other day. The huge rise of paper plates all over. It's insane. I never remember this many at any point in my life.

Thanks for this. I was just talking to my gf about this the other day. The huge rise of paper plates all over. It's insane. I never remember this many at any point in my life.

Yeah so it evolves, after NAFTA it was tractor trailers rolling free…
then it used to be towing cars back and forth, with money and drugs put in engine blocks, gas tanks etc…
then it became putting money and drugs in actual live gas tanks of running vehicles…
then it became lazy trap compartments…
then it became sequenced trap compartments…

All of those required a steady stream of cars. Which is one of the reasons there are always plenty of Hispanic owned used car lots. A lot of those cars go to legit families needing a 1994 Camry with 250k miles on it, but a fair amount will go to someone needing to run 200k back to the border every 2 days. “Buy” a car, “buy” a couple of different paper tags and you are in business to move what you need for a few months. And if some cop gets lucky, you aren’t ever tracking it back to who really bought it. “This is my friends minivan, but he let me drive it. Oh no I didn’t know there was $400k in the rear seats. It’s not mine!”
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

And that principal’s name was….Albert Einstein. 

image.thumb.jpeg.11e6333f25e1c70d8063e29158a543ba.jpeg

Powerful message by that teacher.  But kind of a dick move to pick on the Polish kid for the concentration camp analogy.  

39 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

B. Obviously.  There's a special place in Hell for people who put things that look like chocolate chips in cookies that are not chocolate chips.  

Try the oatmeal raisin from tiffs treats, they’ll change your opinion. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

B. Obviously.  There's a special place in Hell for people who put things that look like chocolate chips in cookies that are not chocolate chips.  

I hope you choke on an oatmeal raisin cookie that for some stupid reason you thought was the world's only oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Like 1