Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Storm the Field said:

Stadium beers.

Talk about a fucking disaster. The NFL Fans Going Goon thread would be 20x longer than any of those spaz Houston Astros threads where they are all there hyperventilating over every early May pitch like it's game 7 in the playoffs.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 5:25 PM, Vic Mackey said:

.0ffca7723028de14f34f1def0dc9828e.jpg

Tough call. Is this before or after tax? Does the $4,000 adjust with inflation?

Probably take the $2M and I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our pole was a steel pole that a friend of my dad’s cut and welded for us. It was secured in the ground with a post hole digger.  No concrete at first.
The backboard was a composite board for a week or two until the pole fell over in a storm. Then it was a plywood backboard for the remainder of its life.  When the goal was re-raised, it was secured in concrete, which lasted. 
The court was our dirt driveway/parking lot. There were random rocks and sand patches, so dribbling was interesting. 
There was no pavement within 2 miles of my house. 

Did I write this post? Because it’s my exact story! Only my dad put the hoop like 9’8” which was off just enough to screw up my training and kept me from going pro! (I’m assuming)
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

Did I write this post? Because it’s my exact story! Only my dad put the hoop like 9’8” which was off just enough to screw up my training and kept me from going pro! (I’m assuming)

Brother? 

.7c6d05064fae5549c73a3c7ec547698a.jpg

“Managed a team of four in the successful upgrade and deployment of a new environmental illumination system…..” and something about holding the bulb while the others turned the ladder is on an aggy CV somewhere.
  • Like 1