Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Close.  You must have missed that grits was on there....nature's soggy, flavorless, breakfast mystery slop.

You crazy. Grits with butter, salt and pepper. Runny egg next to them.

Also, i’ve never had soggy grits. Sounds like someone doesn’t know what they’re doing.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, demos said:

You crazy. Grits with butter, salt and pepper. Runny egg next to them.

Also, i’ve never had soggy grits. Sounds like someone doesn’t know what they’re doing.

I've never cooked grits in my life.  Only had them in restaurants.  So unless every restaurant I've ever had them in didn't know what they were doing...

And, yeah, anything will taste good when you dump a gallon of butter, salt, and pepper on it.  Sorry, I'm not impressed.

2 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

You just described popcorn, a part of lobster tail, the most important part of a rub for good BBQ, the best addition to a tasty roll, and tons of other delicious things.

I've no clue what restaurants you've allegedly eaten grits at, but if your take above is all you got out of it... Stop eating at Waffle Houses and IHOPs you fucking poor.

Butter and seasoning enhances all those things, but popcorn doesn't taste like cardboard without butter or salt.  It's still popcorn. Grits....not so much.

And I'll have you know I've certainly never been in a Waffle House sober enough to remember what I ate, so I guarantee it wasn't there.  

• Like 1

You just described popcorn, a part of lobster tail, the most important part of a rub for good BBQ, the best addition to a tasty roll, and tons of other delicious things.
I've no clue what restaurants you've allegedly eaten grits at, but if your take above is all you got out of it... Stop eating at Waffle Houses and IHOPs you fucking poor.
Wait. Are you saying someone is too poor to understand grits??dcbdafca1a3a09ffc35c0f9ed5edd661.jpg
  • Like 3