Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Look at me guys!! I had 3 kids with 3 different dads. None of them really help and I am doing my best!!!
1.png
2.jpg

What is it in hood culture? They have a baby and go through all the shit with BD just to move on to the next rhode scholar without ever considering the consequences? Then they’re posting on Facebook how they’re proud independent wimmens with 4 kids all by different BD?!?

94640780_146275270268535_6330856208907370496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=HkVFGtZGWkUAX99b9PF&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=eae8486b8c7a0629d4ba6dfcb79529c7&oe=5ED13DD5

He was going to spend his money on some depreciating asset one way or another.
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Look at me guys!! I had 3 kids with 3 different dads. None of them really help and I am doing my best!!!

1.png
2.jpg

What's with the poors that can't figure out how babies are born. Is it just that for generations they've been told the Stork is actually true? I would think after the first or second bastard she might keep her legs closed.

• Fuck You 5

On 4/30/2020 at 12:55 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

89375aca3f1c614df8cf3a49bc92b7b6.jpg

The same person I get this from cheers every time the police kick down someone’s door with a no-knock warrant and shoot some "thug" for having a doobie

You are not alone.  Hypocrite is not a word in their vocabulary/dictionary/Bible.   

13 hours ago, futureman said:

kills thousands of people every year and destroys millions of lives.  but sure, laugh it up, guy. 

tell the guy whose FB feed it came from. It’s a dumb post that gets a chuckle and a head shake. No one likes seeing lives destroyed.

debbie downer snl GIF