Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, deft said:

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

Oddly specific

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

1.png

This pussy rambles like someone who took his first adderall. As long as he's had these rants, shows his body still can't handle it - like a hyper 12 yr old. Fucker probably still drinks monster energy and cokes (cola) while playing computer games every night. Hope he offs himself before hurting someone, though he'd prolly  be the dude to have a murder/suicide - with his lizard. 

Edited by hundredTT
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Did you choose futureman as your name because you haven’t transitioned from a woman yet? WTF. No man or Texan does not choose CFS.

everything about this is wrong.  cfs is the state dish of oklahoma and pecan pie is the state dessert of texas.  and the pecan tree is our state tree.  and then of course the fact that pecan pie is simply much better than cfs.  

perhaps you’d feel more at home in norman. 

• Like 1

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

Well yes, I knew it wasn't some pharmacy...NOW, ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTION...ARE YOU A BIG FAT PERSON? lulz

no, I’m a perfect genetic specimen, desired by women everywhere.  but I’m still trying to get my head around your question.  if I prefer chicken fried steak to pecan pie that means I’m not a fat person?

39 minutes ago, futureman said:

no, I’m a perfect genetic specimen, desired by women everywhere.  but I’m still trying to get my head around your question.  if I prefer chicken fried steak to pecan pie that means I’m not a fat person?

It means I'm still drunk/hungover?  What was your question again?

1 hour ago, futureman said:

No, you're just a big fat person that prefers chicken fried steak to pecan pie

• Like 1