Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Looking at these photos and shaking my head . . . 
Waylon Jennings is rolling over in his grave

I’ll agree on the other three, but Luke Combs is country af. Big ole boy with a scraggly beard and shitty clothes. Looks like he probably dips an entire can at once and never had anything other than cheap beer and whiskey

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I’ll agree on the other three, but Luke Combs is country af. Big ole boy with a scraggly beard and shitty clothes. Looks like he probably dips an entire can at once and never had anything other than cheap beer and whiskey

Yeah I don't hate Luke Combs. I don't really listen to that type of music but he doesn't suck for who he is. 

3 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

So does the McDouble still exist?  Does this included the Hot and spicy McChicken or just the regular?  The ice cream machine is always broke and shit anyways, and who the fuck orders sweet tea?

Just heard a podcast talk about the least-ordered item on the McD menu. Hot tea. It’s on the menu, but no one ever orders it. Apparently it gums up the works significantly when someone actually does order it, because the staff have no idea what to do. 
Y’all go ahead and try it and report back, please. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nnm said:

Just heard a podcast talk about the least-ordered item on the McD menu. Hot tea. It’s on the menu, but no one ever orders it. Apparently it gums up the works significantly when someone actually does order it, because the staff have no idea what to do. 
Y’all go ahead and try it and report back, please. 

Can’t they just take iced tea and put it in the microwave?