Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

45 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

And then it'll be sold again for the same price.  

The business model for tote the note lots is near genius. Sell a pile of junk with the down payment close to what you paid for it.  Repo it after a few months when they're .02 seconds late with with the payment and do it again. And now with the advancement of GPS they know exactly where the car is at all times and can even shut it off remotely.

5 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

The business model for tote the note lots is near genius. Sell a pile of junk with the down payment close to what you paid for it.  Repo it after a few months when they're .02 seconds late with with the payment and do it again. And now with the advancement of GPS they know exactly where the car is at all times and can even shut it off remotely.

Guy I played beer-league softball with for years owns a lot.  Told me his record was selling the same car 6 times.  First 3 times was for the same price and same down payment.  Then one of the owners had put expensive wheels and tint on it, so he got to mark it up.  Ended up making like 25-30x his $$ on that ride.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.05db9d431a092211896a66c94006240d.jpg

this reminds me of a video I saw here where some meth-head looking girl with awful teeth goes through a time lapse of applying makeup, puts dentures in, throws on a cocktail dress and actually looks ok.  it was terrifying. 

12 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

.b65e4a6206184558d8f4f715157bf113.jpg

awful list. 

• Hook 'Em 1