Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Terri Garr's annoying sister, Karen Garr in 7C, looks fucking terrified.  

I didn't realize this but something like 80% of Americans don't know that Sikhs aren't Muslim.  Then again, I grew up near a huge community of Mennonites (one of the largest in IL), and I have no idea to this day what their deal is (except they always brought apple fritters to school).    

I’m assuming those kids were always either trading up for better food or outright selling the fritters right?

Also I just noticed the guy in the far back giving the thumbs up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well Mister Eat Clean, what exactly the fuck did you think was gonna happen?  

"I eat like super clean, not toxins.  My body is a temple.  Let's have a look at the menu here...what's to get...what's to get?  I'm like super clean, not like most people."

Sir, this is a Wendy's.  Redhead broad out front and pool of frostee juice under your feat shoulda told you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I mean seriously, Noah saw the fire ants and the roaches then looked over at the dinosaurs, and was like, "Yeah, gimme more pestulance and plague just like the Lord God smited us with earlier...just in case this flood thing doesn't work out for all involved."  When God offers you dinosaurs, you take the dinosaurs.  at lest the herbivores anyway...

• Hook 'Em 1

To be fair I was seeing a nutritionist a few years ago and eating really clean, exercising and not drinking after about 3 months I decided to have a cheat meal at Enchiladas y Mas. The Mexicana plate with an extra enchilada covered in beef fajita meat and jalapenos washed down with three margaritas was probably a bad choice. I almost shit myself in the parking lot.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5