Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

14 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Not when my daughter was in the Blue Bells at Leander but that has been 20 years.

Plus they did the exact same halftime show at every game to prepare for competition. Halftime was longer than the first half of the game.

Are the Blue Bells the drill team? The actual marching band show is limited to 8 minutes. The drill team is usually two songs - 6-8 minutes. Plus the fight song: maybe 3 minutes? So for the entire half, it would be about 40 minutes.

The UIL mandates that a half time is limited to 28 minutes now. I'm pretty sure it used to be that if both sides agreed, they could go longer. 

37 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Are the Blue Bells the drill team? The actual marching band show is limited to 8 minutes. The drill team is usually two songs - 6-8 minutes. Plus the fight song: maybe 3 minutes? So for the entire half, it would be about 40 minutes.

The UIL mandates that a half time is limited to 28 minutes now. I'm pretty sure it used to be that if both sides agreed, they could go longer. 

How long has it been 28 minutes? It seems when I was in high school, those halftimes were about 40 minutes long. It was ridiculous.