Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

35 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hes right. Not sure how that pertains to door weight, though. 

Cars today are HEAVY. Of course; they’re more powerful and they will keep you infinitely safer in a crash and comfortable while cruising. But it’s still hard to believe that the two cars below have near identical curb weights:

image.jpeg.da73ac659d541601685528489eb74824.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7d0b2f0c5eb3438361d534545b7749bb.jpeg

The first couple movie swaps were pretty funny - because it is pretty funny that they made red-haired blue-eyed Ariel black. 20 of them later and it's fucking stupid. If you care that much who's playing Ariel in some dumb live-action Little Mermaid reboot you have some deeper issues you need to address. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The first couple movie swaps were pretty funny - because it is pretty funny that they made red-haired blue-eyed Ariel black. 20 of them later and it's fucking stupid. If you care that much who's playing Ariel in some dumb live-action Little Mermaid reboot you have some deeper issues you need to address. 

I still don’t really get the humor or outrage. A mermaid is a fictional species. It can have whatever colors of skin/hair/eye combination you can dream of. It’s just blatant racism to give a single shit about it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I still don’t really get the humor or outrage. A mermaid is a fictional species. It can have whatever colors of skin/hair/eye combination you can dream of. It’s just blatant racism to give a single shit about it.

I mean it's all of the same characters from a movie that already exists...

33 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no one actually gives a shit and this is manufactured outrage to bring media attention to the movie. Hollywood 1 - Facebook trolls 0

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

She can make good biscuits but her behavior is terrible. 

I can shoot you my biscuit recipe if it clears that hurdle for you. 

7 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

At the end of the day it's all ridiculously stupid that people are throwing a fit about it. Like, who cares? It's just a movie. 

Pretty much. Turned into way too big of a fark-off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Red Lobster for a fancy date?

laughing-lmao.gif

Ain't nothing fancy about the Red Lobster. 

I would agree until I read the "Sugar Daddy" thread.   I think there is a reasonably sizable portion of people where any restaurant with a server is considered awe inspiring and "fancy".

Yeah, I don't know that it was considered fancy.....but it was certainly a rare treat to go to Red Lobster as a kid.  Defintitely put on a collared shirt and don't eat with your hands kinda experience.  And we got order Kiddie Cocktail/Shirley Temples whatever it was called, in a proper glass.  and the guy with the fresh ground pepper shaker that could reach your plate from the lobster tank.  So we felt a little high-fallutin'. 

I think their demographic target market changed so a lot of middle America started looking down on it.  I'd still hit one up for nostalgia, but you never see them in Central Texas anymore.  I do hear people crack wise about RL, and maybe they deserve it.  But it's from people that look down on RL while eating at Chili's.  I can still smell the popcorn shrimp.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

A mermaid could be any color and all of us would try to fuck it.

I can't but wonder though ... anything that remains submerged in the ocean as its home environment is going to have a very strong "fishy" smell and taste to it.

I was taught to stay away from that!