Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Lidig8r said:

I can't but wonder though ... anything that remains submerged in the ocean as its home environment is going to have a very strong "fishy" smell and taste to it.

I was taught to stay away from that!

Thing is with fish the female spews the eggs then the male spews on the eggs, so the only option is receiving oral. So just wade out waste deep, whip it out, and hope a baby shark doesn't bite your unit off.

index.jpg.38f929880e74d386a82cf9fc6c2af5b9.jpg

he was a man ahead of his time

Lol when I worked downtown I would see them filming at night over where the 7-11 office went up. That area was always vacant and dark and they’d be filming in the open before jumping in vans.

I wanted to believe it was real until I found out a couple that were friends with my wife were on it…
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Mike B the trash man?

image.png.663ec8916138749021f1c700cddf68b9.png

That makes a lot of sense, actually. But Mike bragging that he was "needless to say" the only person tough enough to make it more than a few hours let alone the full day is fucking rich. I'm waiting to see him posting selfies of his bicep while throwing a dumpster. I wish I could get to him a photo of the women (I've noticed at least two) who routinely work the trucks in Cedar Park. No way his ego could handle that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Mike B the trash man?
image.png.663ec8916138749021f1c700cddf68b9.png
Cool, most places now require talented drivers that can use the truck to grab and dump all the trash without exiting the air conditioned cab. Good on Mike for jumping on a manual labor job with no path forward in a dead industry. Great life planning He can keep eating clean with canned tuna and chicken and being single forever.

Unrelated, my pops and I did a project in Tanglewood back in the 90s, and the trash guys snatched your cans and rode them amazingly balanced on hand carts or dollies to the truck then skated them back up the driveway. Fast as fuck. Was amazing to watch. Never seen it anywhere else. Remiss we don't have video.

That and the old school cats that hand nailed shingle roofs. That shit was amazing.
I digress tho. Mike couldn't do any of that shit, it requires skill.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't know that it was considered fancy.....but it was certainly a rare treat to go to Red Lobster as a kid.  Defintitely put on a collared shirt and don't eat with your hands kinda experience.  And we got order Kiddie Cocktail/Shirley Temples whatever it was called, in a proper glass.  and the guy with the fresh ground pepper shaker that could reach your plate from the lobster tank.  So we felt a little high-fallutin'. 
I think their demographic target market changed so a lot of middle America started looking down on it.  I'd still hit one up for nostalgia, but you never see them in Central Texas anymore.  I do hear people crack wise about RL, and maybe they deserve it.  But it's from people that look down on RL while eating at Chili's.  I can still smell the popcorn shrimp.

For his birthday during the pandemic, that’s what the boy wanted: we ordered like $100 of Red Lobster takeout. He ate his weight in shrimp, and crabmeat fettuccini Alfredo, and I can’t remember what else.
Of course, this is a boy who is proud to introduce foreign students to the joys of Taco Bell, so…..

53 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Cool, most places now require talented drivers that can use the truck to grab and dump all the trash without exiting the air conditioned cab. Good on Mike for jumping on a manual labor job with no path forward in a dead industry. Great life planning He can keep eating clean with canned tuna and chicken and being single forever.

you better check your tone talking shit about Mike B.  the man is a fucking badass. 

You realize how many people are gonna think that’s real and use it as socio-sociological fodder to complain how far the trans movement has gone.  

while I’ve had a shit about the color of the Bushman that was probably five pounds and a foot long, I think I’d be over on the colonoscopy thread if it was a foot across.  The wreck yo ass like you did your momma was a nice touch 

how does the ass take that Kalahari girth?