Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

23 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Well Mister Eat Clean, what exactly the fuck did you think was gonna happen?  

"I eat like super clean, not toxins.  My body is a temple.  Let's have a look at the menu here...what's to get...what's to get?  I'm like super clean, not like most people."

Sir, this is a Wendy's.  Redhead broad out front and pool of frostee juice under your feat shoulda told you.

And what about all those dirty dicks he eats every day?

8 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

This Batman looking guy sold DVDs on South Congress. He just roams Austin now looking like Billy Idol. That what he do. 

2833175F-6903-45B6-829F-6FBEAA3F1629.jpeg

ACDE7DBE-837E-44FE-8F50-BD6327F26DBD.jpeg

Ah man, haven't seen/heard/thought about that guy in years.  That takes me back to when I started dating my wife.  We'd joke it wasn't an Austin festival until that dude showed up.  He was more ubiquitous than Leslie and far less annoying.  Memory lane, have some rep.

It is when it's posted by boomers who lived in an era where you could raise a family on one high school diploma or less income and the cost of living was drastically less than today. The whole post is trying to tell pesky millennials they whine too much.

Doesn’t make it wrong.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meh, maybe not.  I cannot even begin to count the number of times in my life when one of my contemporaries would make the comment "must be nice" when referring to my home or possessions etc.
Yeah you lazy fuck it is nice.  The reason YOU don't have nice things like this is because your lazy ass always took the short cut or easy way out. You never had any ambition or desire to excel and work hard, long hours to perfect you craft, and make a better life for you and your family.  Enjoy your leaky single wide trailer you trashy piece of shit.
But working long and hard doesn't guarantee anything. There's people who work countless hours and can barely afford to survive. It goes much deeper than just working hard. Millennials and whatever generations come after are seeing a system that is beyond repair. So much of their pay now goes to skyrocketing cost of living, crippling school debt and taxes that do nothing at all. They call out this system and the older generations swoop in and tell them how lazy they are.

If they already retired currently or very established financially, then they have no idea what younger people go through trying to get established. There's no such thing as starter homes anymore. Hell, many will never even be able to afford a home and have given up on that idea. You can't budget your way out of that. Listening to Dave Ramsey won't do shit. But the boomers will tell them it's because of that pesky avacado toast and coffees.

Also the whole "no one wants to work anymore". Correction, no one wants to work for shitty pay and environment anymore. And good for them. I chuckle at all these stores who are desperate for help but if you look at their pay, you see why. No job that pays well is struggling to find workers. Pay more and find people. Don't and bitch about how no one wants to work.

I mean the biggest freeloaders are politicians and corporations. But people actually defend them. They get bailed out at every turn but people are brainwashed enough to think their neighbor on food stamps is the true leech. Not these corporations and businesses sucking up PPP loans to pad their pockets.

But I'll digress because that's not what this thread is for...
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

But working long and hard doesn't guarantee anything. There's people who work countless hours and can barely afford to survive. It goes much deeper than just working hard. Millennials and whatever generations come after are seeing a system that is beyond repair. So much of their pay now goes to skyrocketing cost of living, crippling school debt and taxes that do nothing at all. They call out this system and the older generations swoop in and tell them how lazy they are.

If they already retired currently or very established financially, then they have no idea what younger people go through trying to get established. There's no such thing as starter homes anymore. Hell, many will never even be able to afford a home and have given up on that idea. You can't budget your way out of that. Listening to Dave Ramsey won't do shit. But the boomers will tell them it's because of that pesky avacado toast and coffees.

Also the whole "no one wants to work anymore". Correction, no one wants to work for shitty pay and environment anymore. And good for them. I chuckle at all these stores who are desperate for help but if you look at their pay, you see why. No job that pays well is struggling to find workers. Pay more and find people. Don't and bitch about how no one wants to work.

I mean the biggest freeloaders are politicians and corporations. But people actually defend them. They get bailed out at every turn but people are brainwashed enough to think their neighbor on food stamps is the true leech. Not these corporations and businesses sucking up PPP loans to pad their pockets.

But I'll digress because that's not what this thread is for...

Brother not even our next breath is guaranteed in this world. 

I do see, and understand your point of view on the matter.