Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Hydroplane or slipping on ice goes 2018 Nova on that bracket. Only one of those where you could legitimately die in an instant. 

I had a old S10 manual that one time in downtown Dallas while starting to rain so the oil was getting nice and slick, my anti-lock system decided that was the day it was gonna shit the bed…

I’ve hydroplaned enough to have an idea how to handle most. My challenger can make your bootyhole pucker if you aren’t smart…

But fuck me that moment/hour sucked. That fucking truck decided it was gonna go hardcore ABS and it took me like 100 yards to actually stop from maybe 25mph. To make it home I had to engine brake hard core to assist that fucker ABS.

32 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
48 minutes ago, ztejas said:
Hydroplane or slipping on ice goes 2018 Nova on that bracket. Only one of those where you could legitimately die in an instant. 

Number 4 wins it for me. The worst feeling. Usually coincides with alcohol.

That's a slower burn for sure. Nice thing about the hydroplane is once it's over it's over. 

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

In my early 20's, my apartment entrance was right after a bridge. I was driving slowly (about 20 mph) figuring there was black ice on the bridge. wound up doing a 270 and facing right into the complex without hitting the curb or anything. But i was going so slow, I swear to god it took like a minute and a half. Me and they guy in the passenger seat screamed for like 20 seconds, then we just kinda sat the wondering what the fuck to do.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

In my early 20's, my apartment entrance was right after a bridge. I was driving slowly (about 20 mph) figuring there was black ice on the bridge. wound up doing a 270 and facing right into the complex without hitting the curb or anything. But i was going so slow, I swear to god it took like a minute and a half. Me and they guy in the passenger seat screamed for like 20 seconds, then we just kinda sat the wondering what the fuck to do.

One time I hit a bridge driving back to Dallas during the winter (it was like 40 when I left Austin) going 85 and instantly spun out. In an old 4runner that was fairly top-heavy. Fortunately I controlled it pretty well and there was a large, grassy embankment that I went off the road into but that was a fairly near-death experience. 

When I got out of my car there was snow on the ground. 

Oops.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1