Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, futureman said:

can be good if done correctly.

Correctly? How does anyone fuck it up? Its just cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and French’s onion. Add water or milk to thin to right texture then season, mix, and bake for about 30 minutes. Cover the top within the remaining onion when it’s almost done.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Correctly? How does anyone fuck it up? Its just cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and French’s onion. Add water or milk to thin to right texture then season, mix, and bake for about 30 minutes. Cover the top within the remaining onion when it’s almost done.

I’ve seen a restaurant fuck up a hotdog, I’m guessing anything is possible…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

5FF18746-EB80-49D8-91F9-73ACB47AEEBF.jpeg

I was friends with a pastor at a very small African American church. He invited my wife and I to a MLK service/lunch. I went through the buffet line and got some boiled pigs feet to try. While I was eating them, one of his congregants sat across from me. She looked at me and said "Are you a cracker? Cause' only crackers will eat pigs feet." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Brutal. But if your opponent isn't that great, you can start to sniff this out with putting some spys on him. Especially if he isn't looking to pass and just run all game. But this was back when you could run 20 yards back and throw up ridiculously accurate hail Marys. Hard to defend that based on the flawed game engine 5745b70628866c43023ac4de26e04535.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

I was friends with a pastor at a very small African American church. He invited my wife and I to a MLK service/lunch. I went through the buffet line and got some boiled pigs feet to try. While I was eating them, one of his congregants sat across from me. She looked at me and said "Are you a cracker? Cause' only crackers will eat pigs feet." 

And? Are you a cracker?