Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

That’s Mrs. Brat’s driving philosophy.
And I agree with her. Don't tail me if I'm already going over the limit. Either get to another lane or pass me. And I'm not a left hand lane driver so I'm never over there unless passing someone slower than me and then get right back over.

And I'm talking about city roads. Not highway. Since we are talking about 40 in a 35
  • Hook 'Em 4

Who charges $10 for a haircut anymore?

Last one I can remember is the barber on S Congress, and he sold his shop in 2008.

His closure also led to me shaving my head (ain’t paying more than $10, hell I should get a discount since I don’t have much to cut).

1 minute ago, demos said:

Last one I can remember is the barber on S Congress, and he sold his shop in 2008.

His closure also led to me shaving my head (ain’t paying more than $10, hell I should get a discount since I don’t have much to cut).

I don't even think those chains like GreatClips and all of those even charge $10 anymore. Believe it's $18 minimum. Independent barbers/stylists are always going to be more. 

1 hour ago, demos said:

Flowbee is your friend.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, futureman said:

I still remember the number for the domino's in my neighborhood in east dallas 35 years ago.  and various other places we called in for food when I was a kid.

It's wild how many numbers we all had memorized. Didn't even need most written down. I think I might know 3-4 numbers off hand today. 

My barber charges $25. My wife’s stylist charges $250 and she tips like $80 on top of it. My daughters go there also and they’re charged the kid price of $100. Luckily, they only get their hair cut every two months or so. If they decide to get a color, you might as well burn money. It’s like another $200+ on top of the cut price.
  • Rage+1 1

55 minutes ago, futureman said:

I still remember the number for the domino's in my neighborhood in east dallas 35 years ago.  and various other places we called in for food when I was a kid.

Dail 459 22 22 and get a Mr Gatti's pizza delivered!

• Like 3