Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

19 hours ago, demos said:

Who charges $10 for a haircut anymore?

Last one I can remember is the barber on S Congress, and he sold his shop in 2008.

His closure also led to me shaving my head (ain’t paying more than $10, hell I should get a discount since I don’t have much to cut).

place on the drag (not Wootens) was $7 (circa 1992).  Lady let me keep that price for 3 years.  I want to say it was called Affinity or some shit.

place on the drag (not Wootens) was $7 (circa 1992).  Lady let me keep that price for 3 years.  I want to say it was called Affinity or some shit.

Yeah that old guy on S Congress charged $10 for a long time. No register, just toss your cash in the cigar box (make change if you need to).

Was very disappointed when he closed shop.

41 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Typo damnit it, meant 844, distracted finding the Times Herald jingle.  I believe it was actually 844 and then any 4 numbers (may be misremembering that) but young Surly just kept hitting 4s

yeah I had learned it as 844-1234 and then when someone pulled back the curtain and revealed to me that you could press ANY COMBINATION OF NUMBERS after 844 and still get the same result it blew my mind!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1