Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

This is another one of her stupid ass posts.   Might just be me, but I'm guessing that spots on the girl's face are probably because she spent a lot of time in the sun during the summer since it's Sept. 3rd.   Then her face looks better on Dec. 1st because she hasn't been spending much time at the lake in the fall.   My wife's face does this every summer and then clears up on it's own during the winter.  And it happens all for free!   But of course the wows, likes, and loves and comments about where can I get some of that?   Came rolling in on that post too.  I know women desperately want to find that fountain of youth, but why do you have to throw out all common sense along the way?    Everybody buy your wife or girlfriend some Nerium AD miracle cream for Christmas!!  

e7172a.jpg

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

What is going on here?

I have not taken the time to thoroughly investigate, but on casual observation I would say that they are chasing a bouncing cheese wheel down a deceptively steep hill.  I would assume that the person who grabs the cheese wheel wins something.