Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, retsevlys said:

Asian seafood place near me.

IMG-4966.jpg

I'm failing to understand what's dumbass about 30 delicious pieces of fried catfish.  I mean, I guess it's a joke involving an asian place and the word cat, but everyone knows what they mean, and catfish is freaking delicious, so delicious trumps dumb.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm failing to understand what's dumbass about 30 delicious pieces of fried catfish.  I mean, I guess it's a joke involving an asian place and the word cat, but everyone knows what they mean, and catfish is freaking delicious, so delicious trumps dumb.

Fair enough, but it got a chuckle out of me and we don't have a lol or Facebook chuckle thread.

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

8 tracks tapes a heyo... Bunch of clunky freaking things.

Man, my older brother didn't just have an 8-track, he had an 8-track recorder. We used to drive around for hours and hours with Frank Zappa on an endless loop. For Kingsville, Texas, that was some high culture, let me tell you.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Man, my older brother didn't just have an 8-track, he had an 8-track recorder. We used to drive around for hours and hours with Frank Zappa on an endless loop. For Kingsville, Texas, that was some high culture, let me tell you.

Holy cow... I hate to admit it but I still have an 8-track recorder in my garage LOL. Lord forgive me but for some reason I just can't turn it loose. I also still have about 600 eight-track tapes the take up boxes and boxes and boxes in the garage and Shop. God bless you Kingsville Texas is my daddy's old stomping grounds. Texas a&i not freaking A&M graduate. Thank God he was not alive to see A&M take over that University. I hate to think of what he would have done.

• Like 3