Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

37 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Anyone else have a bunch of suburban moms on FB that talk about how they were almost kidnapped or had their children abducted at the local Walmart or grocery store? It's almost a daily occurrence in my town, I had no idea! 

Yep. They will make some dramatic status about seeing some "suspicious" man in a store and then claim that person was trying to kidnap their kid or whatever. Attention seeking.

A 3rd Ward OG speaking on Big Tony

"I swear I’m a pull up behind this one @bigtony2100 my Lil bro fareal and trust he gone clear a block off behind me and not on no rap ish we family I’m fina make him drop this album but until then he killing thz niggaz on the slab side and ain’t done music on the way and 2100 blk mixtape coming 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💯💯💯💯💯"

Capture.png

A 3rd Ward OG speaking on Big Tony
"I swear I’m a pull up behind this one @bigtony2100 my Lil bro fareal and trust he gone clear a block off behind me and not on no rap ish we family I’m fina make him drop this album but until then he killing thz niggaz on the slab side and ain’t done music on the way and 2100 blk mixtape coming "
Capture.png
You're gonna have to translate that for me.

10 hours ago, Sandman said:

Anyone else have a bunch of suburban moms on FB that talk about how they were almost kidnapped or had their children abducted at the local Walmart or grocery store? It's almost a daily occurrence in my town, I had no idea! 

I had a friend freak out that her middle school daughter was offered drugs on the school bus. 

I honestly said to her that this has been going on for at least 25 years ( when we were in middle school) and don't be shocked. 

No telling if she reported it to the principal. 

17 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Nobody is every applauding anyone at Walmart when a dumbass is holding up the line discussing religion and politics.

Move on bitch, nobody gives a fuck. We gotta buy and wrap these shitty Walmart gifts before next week.

You've clearly never been to a Walmart when someone opens up a register when they're busy this time of year.