Recommend me a CBD oil

Superhero

I feel anxiety in the mornings and evenings which gets me heart beating hard and fast. Home life is good and work has not been stressful. But I catch myself holding my breath and my jaws are clenched.

Not sure if CBD oil will reduce the anxiety, but I’m hoping it can help calm me down.

There are so many brands of CBD oils out there. Help me choose one that works well for you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

CBD is fucking amazing, man, and I don't want to set expectations but it sounds like you could use it and in a major way.

I have really, really bad anxiety but I've found that a fairly heavy CBD regimen helps me across the board whether it's sleeping or just being functional during the day. Of course you have to take care of yourself in other ways but I find that it gives me a really good baseline to accomplish that shit.

What I've used for awhile now is water soluble CBD. See here https://cbdamericanshaman.com/water-soluble-full-spectrum-hemp-oil-30ml

I'd see if they have a location near you (I don't think they do) - if not - maybe find something comparable nearby or just order some shit online. 

The stuff that I use has the consistency of cum and tastes like weed plus whatever flavor they add - but it's fucking effective. I genuinely believe everyone in the world should be taking this shit - and I couldn't recommend anything better for what it sounds like you're going through.

To armchair psychologist a bit - you think you're doing fine because you're pushing a lot of stress and baseline anxiety into the background. That shit really fucks with you once you enter more sedative states like trying to go to sleep or immediately waking from sleep (or - when you're doing stuff like watching TV or attempting to relax and zone out - I'd wager you get strangely anxious or maybe have some heart rate spikes during activities like this).

FOR SURE give it a try, man - and I would add that you should try different amounts, methods and brands before you knock it. CBD is one of the most innocuous things in the world - if one dose doesn't work then double it or triple it. You owe it to your family to chill the fuck out. We all care about you here.

Also, also - feel like I sort of covered this - but your home and work life is NOT okay if you aren't sleeping well and having acute anxiety symptoms on awakening or before going to bed. Try and be mindful of where that shit is coming from - it will literally kill you. 

Edited by ztejas

18 hours ago, Superhero said:

I feel anxiety in the mornings and evenings which gets me heart beating hard and fast. Home life is good and work has not been stressful. But I catch myself holding my breath and my jaws are clenched.

Not sure if CBD oil will reduce the anxiety, but I’m hoping it can help calm me down.

There are so many brands of CBD oils out there. Help me choose one that works well for you. 

Do you monitor your blood pressure and heart rate  ?    If not,  would begin.   Age is not a factor.

CBD will relax you but it would be good to visit a doctor.    Good exercise program should also help.

@Superhero

I started a CBD company, I’d love to throw you a 20% discount. I started it because of pandemic related anxiety. We have some really good stuff. A lot of time, energy and money went into the development, our supply chain and raw materials are superb. Shoot me a PM I’ll tell you more.

i use it for low grade anxiety and as part of a wellness program. Hemp is definitely something to add to your own program. 

Edited by troph
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 4:34 PM, troph said:

@Superhero

I started a CBD company, I’d love to throw you a 20% discount. I started it because of pandemic related anxiety. We have some really good stuff. A lot of time, energy and money went into the development, our supply chain and raw materials are superb. Shoot me a PM I’ll tell you more.

i use it for low grade anxiety and as part of a wellness program. Hemp is definitely something to add to your own program. 

@troph  Thanks and I'll take up your offer.  I was desperate after my post and actually ordered some.  After I finish those, I'll PM you and get more info.

7 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I think he sold his Miata, which taking it for a nice drive might have calmed him down.  Maybe I'm confusing Superhero with someone else though.

Yes that was me... 12 years ago. I still miss the drive and wish I had kept it. But the current one looks much better than my first generation.

My wife has told me not to wait until I'm 50 to get a mid-life crisis car. I may get a newer Miata or an older Boxster. As long as it comes with a stick shift.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Superhero said:

Yes that was me... 12 years ago. I still miss the drive and wish I had kept it. But the current one looks much better than my first generation.

My wife has told me not to wait until I'm 50 to get a mid-life crisis car. I may get a newer Miata or an older Boxster. As long as it comes with a stick shift.

My wife has had a Mazda 3 for the past few years, she wants a kicked up Miata now.   

Sounds great @Superhero I’ll forward you some information via DM in the next few days. Offer extends to anyone on this board who comes across this thread. Send me a DM and I’ll send you a 20% off code. Our company was born during the worst of the pandemic at the beginning when everything was up in the air and life was uncontrollably off it’s axis and appeared to be spiraling down the drain. We are building a wellness company designed to truly help.  

Edited by troph
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Anyway sorry about the sleep issues, the only non-invasive help I’ve found is reading.  Crawl in bed, read for 30 minutes to an hour with and that’s it.  

Yup. Completely agree there.

I have an old iPad mini which is only good for reading Kindle books now. Turn off the light, pull up the book, and I'll be out within 15 minutes.

it's almost always a cluster of actions that are required to alleviate any symptoms without pharmaceuticals.  pharmaceuticals' only advantage is you can alleviate symptoms with one act - taking a pill.  but usually that pill is a sledgehammer on your brain. to me, pharmaceuticals should be avoided until absolutely necessary.

my bed time routine starts around 7pm for an optimal sleep.  for my sleep last time I ate (7pm) and what I ate are important. my room clean is important and not having any difficult conversations after about 8:30pm is important.  I don't need to read yet but having exercised that day helps a lot too.  restful and quality interactions with my kids and partner after 7pm matter as well, dinner together, laughing, hugging.  CBD is a part of it if I know my sleep is going to be bad, but it's a part of my overall supplement routine and low grade anxiety/physical pain (forearm, elbow, shoulder, lower back all from tennis). 

Edited by troph

[mention=59]Superhero[/mention]

Put your website up for everyone.

On 3/2/2022 at 3:55 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

Put your website up for everyone.

Not currently comfortable doing that but several have PM’d me for the code. Happy to share with anyone. We are also giving 10% of our proceeds in March to Ukrainian humanitarian relief efforts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 year later...