Texas @ South Carolina Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, chase25 said:

Is anything going to go our way today? Motherfuckers getting nothing but infield hits, check swinging balls into the outfield lol

We could turn it around by pounding this frosh pitcher who had never gone more than 2 innings before today.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Not a good sign that he couldn't get through this murders row

1.png.a4ff5a36f5d3b561ab8cdcf3be5866e9.png

1.png

Because he isn’t a starter but I would wager any amount of money that Pierce trots him out there as the Sunday guy the rest of the year trying to make him one

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, chase25 said:

Because he isn’t a starter but I would wager any amount of money that Pierce trots him out there as the Sunday guy the rest of the year trying to make him one

Swap him and Dre for Sunday’s maybe 

Just now, chase25 said:

Seems like Pierce goes off potential and not off what he’s seeing. . Mitchell is a testament of that 

11 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Time to wake up bats...

major league baseball GIF

10 minutes ago, OB3 said:

That hand guard Silas is wearing is badass. First time seeing that

9 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Just crazy their pitcher attacks us and we’re just glad to be there 

8 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Can we please wake up and win this fuckin series 

Yeah thank Christ our defense is as consistently awesome as it is. There’s just no fuckin way Daly and silas keep being this shitty all year. Campbell has shown some small flashes at the plate this weekend. Again, small. We really need the cupcakes coming up. Get some fucking confidence under our belt 

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

He CAN be a decent-ish Sunday guy if he could just cut down the walks. He does seem more confident coming out of the bullpen. It’d be nice if Duplantier or Cobb or fucking Stewart or some other random freshman can take that spot and run with it. Can Harrison give us 5 or 6 solid on Sunday? Just kinda switch him and Gordon? Yeah I know I’m reaching here 

Pitching is trash all of a sudden, hitters trying to win the big 12 golf championship and even defense this game has had its dah fuq moments. Pierce throwing a kid who has a penchant for 5 run innings. Just disgusting. We need an Augie rant.

• Hook 'Em 1