Team Brennan or Team Dale?

Baboontyme

Bad thread with no context. I don't know why but I Google image searched Dale Doback today. I think the exact moment when Dale surpasses Brennan is when he says "Hello Mz. La-dee" during the interview with Pand. I've always been a Brennan guy. But today it was all Dale. It's Dale. 

Love Dale but I’m more sympathetic to Brennan. Asshole brother who led the school assembly years ago in humiliating Brennan and continues to torment him. Even Brennan’s hot mom joined in the high school mockery and having a hot mom who Dale and everyone else openly lusts after has got to be a burden too. Knowing he had the singing voice of the generation yet afraid to share it with the world due to these compounded insecurities and a diet of white dog shit…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Well Brennan had the mangina first, so...

Right, Brennan has a mangina, while Dale has a luscious V from his chest pubes to his ball fro. Is this a serious question?

Team Brennan. 

Songbird of his generation. Loves watching COPS and Shark Week. Blazed that shit up every day with Johnnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering. Plus, he fucking crushed it at the Fucking Catalina Wine Mixer.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Eight posts in and I still have no idea what this is about. 

I'm guessing I'm better off...

the-simpsons-enter.gif

There should be a squad of us who peruse threads looking for shit like this so we can identify the subject for those of us who are clueless.  I'll go first:

They are talking about Step Brothers and which character was the best.