2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

when i was little, my grandfather would tell the joke that when he went inside the store he would put two unwanted oilers tickets under his windshield wipers.  when he came back, there were four tickets.

i was too young to understand these types of jokes, but i believe this is a similar situation.  

Ah yes, the Hugh Campbell years.....

Fucking Maton man. 
I hope he’s not on the post season roster bc he sucks. But then I remember he was awesome last post season.  But then remember that’s a super small sample size and he sucks donkey dick over the course of his career. 
then I say fuck it- I’d rather go to bed at 11:30 Then watch this horseshit. 

Fucking Maton man. 
I hope he’s not on the post season roster bc he sucks. But then I remember he was awesome last post season.  But then remember that’s a super small sample size and he sucks donkey dick over the course of his career. 
then I say fuck it- I’d rather go to bed at 11:30 Then watch this horseshit. 
Yep he sucks....i said same thing last season that he should never pitch in a meaningful situation again...then playoffs came around and he was nails.

Not seeing a repeat of that shit

Umm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats why it was approved cause we had a 4 run lead....if he came in with a 1 run lead that would have been stupid. He only needs to pitch when we are up big enough where someone can bail him out, down, or not at all

Thats why it was approved cause we had a 4 run lead....if he came in with a 1 run lead that would have been stupid. He only needs to pitch when we are up big enough where someone can bail him out, down, or not at all

Yeah . Just busting chops a bit. I’d just rather never see him. Let’s lock this down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1