She Hulk - Disney+ series

mdmost

11 hours ago, mdmost said:

Yeah that was pretty awesome and a great intro for Daredevil into the MCU. Loved the yellow and red OG suit. Really hoping for great things when the Daredevil Born Again series gets going.

And shehulk being a bit of a comedy, I enjoyed the …spoof? of the Netflix daredevil style - the dark seriousness in the hall way as he’s about to fight through 20 goons. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, mdmost said:

Yeah that was pretty awesome and a great intro for Daredevil into the MCU. Loved the yellow and red OG suit. Really hoping for great things when the Daredevil Born Again series gets going.

And shehulk being a bit of a comedy, I enjoyed the …spoof? of the Netflix daredevil style - the dark seriousness in the hall way as he’s about to fight through 20 goons. 

53 minutes ago, Js1 said:

A “bit” of a comedy? 🤣

Ha, yeah. Im just not sure how I’d classify it. It’s not a sitcom on ABC comedy. It clearly more light hearted and fun than your typical marvel show or movie.  Most comedies also don’t have battle scenes. 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Ha, yeah. Im just not sure how I’d classify it. It’s not a sitcom on ABC comedy. It clearly more light hearted and fun than your typical marvel show or movie.  Most comedies also don’t have battle scenes. 🤷‍♂️

Satirical action comedy is the genre. 

This show has been a blast.  Her rivalry with Titania is hilarious.  Tatiana is absolutely crushing it as Jennifer.  

Can't wait to see how this one ends.  If they stick the landing this could be on par or better with WandaVision and Loki, they struggled to close out strong IMO.  

Lots of good stuff in this and I enjoyed how they handled the finale since most of the Marvel shows have had really disappointing CGI finales that weren't as good as the shows that led into them. The opening was a shot for shot recreation. I enjoyed the 4th wall break and all the funny moments like when she did the shoutout for the X-Men and gave us a thumbs up, KEVIN asking her to revert back to Jen because her CGI was expensive, the Black Panther theme when KEVIN said the FX team had moved on to another movie, and Daredevil dropping down out of the sky into the hero pose like he was a summoned video game character. Reminded me of Wayne World where the ending didn't matter because they made it whatever they wanted it to be. 

Guess comic book people appreciate that finale.  Enjoyed the season and best ep was the one with DD.

4th wall is fun. Going to see Kevin was pretty cringy but funny.  Just didn't feel like a superhero show which is what I guess the point of her show was.  It just wrapped up too neatly. No real bad guys.

I get she wrote her own ending to not be a standard superhero finale, but would have been better if some consequences came out of her doing that. A little bit of drama/action. Instead it wrapped up like a regular lawyer show who caught her regular criminal.
Ending with a fast and furious family picnic. 

I thought the ending fit the show pretty well. I need to go back and watch the first episode again to see if it was as bad as I remember, but I'm probably too lazy. I'm glad I didn't give up on it though. I think it might have been the most enjoyable of the Marvel series on Disney+.

No way. Loki, Hawkeye and Moon Knight were all significantly better.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...