2018-19 NCAA Basketball Season

Goo Punch

19 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Maybe they’ll go after Pitino, he can move the players dorms outside of the city limits with prostitution legal there. 

That's what I thought they were doing when I heard he was fired but the AD has said that is the one name that won't be considered. They went after him hard when Kruger left.

Will be interesting to see who they end up with. Menzies is a helluva coach and one of the best recruiters in the country. 

16 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

I think I still have eligibility. 

You might want to reconsider given the skanks UL was using.  

6 minutes ago, pops said:

That's what I thought they were doing when I heard he was fired but the AD has said that is the one name that won't be considered. They went after him hard when Kruger left.

Will be interesting to see who they end up with. Menzies is a helluva coach and one of the best recruiters in the country. 

Have to wonder if it was more than just wins and losses?  As you said, didn’t even get a chance to turnover the roster with his own players.  And I doubt Pitino coaches anywhere for a P5 school. 

Saw on the ticker where Tulane is firing Dunleavy Sr. 

Edited by Underdog