This is a man. He's over 40. He's a man.

kopp0e

Furk.  This 5pm kickoff on Halloween annoys.

I can't watch on the big TV in the den because it will appear that someone is home for the fucking trick or treaters.  Looks like the smaller TV in the bedroom.  

Good thing I don't care too much about the game.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Furk.  This 5pm kickoff on Halloween annoys.

I can't watch on the big TV in the den because it will appear that someone is home for the fucking trick or treaters.  Looks like the smaller TV in the bedroom.  

Good thing I don't care too much about the game.

Game's at 3pm on FOX...

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Seems like an unsportsmanlike penalty maybe??  😁

That is some bullshit right there.  Big 12 office should definitely get involved,  perhaps a sternly worded letter. 

Very bush league but par for the course. 

Anyone see them throwing the seat cushions towards the field postgame?

17 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

That is some bullshit right there.  Big 12 office should definitely get involved,  perhaps a sternly worded letter. 

Very bush league but par for the course. 

Anyone see them throwing the seat cushions towards the field postgame?

Bush league AKA big12

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

Using the video board as a distraction or that it’s an insane Gary Busey?  If it’s the former, not really.  And if it’s the latter:

image.jpeg.8c05ccadd01302099df54fc20a82dbea.jpeg

Why yes, those 90s era graphic quality videos are embarrassing. It's cool man, your school just has no standard or tradition or shame. 

5 hours ago, Homercles said:

Using the video board as a distraction or that it’s an insane Gary Busey?  If it’s the former, not really.  And if it’s the latter:

image.jpeg.8c05ccadd01302099df54fc20a82dbea.jpeg

This. Busey is greatness. Yellow lines are bush league, although I bet from field level it's not as big a distraction as one might think. Either way, I think the league said to stop doing it, so that's that.

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

This. Busey is greatness. Yellow lines are bush league, although I bet from field level it's not as big a distraction as one might think. Either way, I think the league said to stop doing it, so that's that.

And next they'll have to tell you not to strobe the stadium lights on a key 4th down or when a ball is snapped to a punter? Oh, was that wrong? Busey, lines, your stands being 5 ft from the playing field, it's all bush. Be better. 

Edited by B00M
  • Hook 'Em 1

Beat blOU !!!

But if yah don't, I might have found a scenario where blOU wins out and still misses the B12 Championship Game.... 😁

K-State vs Okie Lite in B12 CCG scenario with a 4-way tie...

• K-State        7-2     (losses to Okie Lite and WVU)
  • Okie Lite      7-2     (losses to TEXAS and blOU)
  • Iowa State   7-2    (losses to Okie Lite and K-State)
  • blOU              7-2    (losses to K-State and Iowa State)

(TEXAS would have to lose to both Iowa State and K-State for this to happen.)

Edited by LTtxfan

33 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Beat blOU !!!

But if yah don't, I might have found a scenario where blOU wins out and still misses the B12 Championship Game.... 😁

K-State vs Okie Lite in B12 CCG scenario with a 4-way tie...

• K-State        7-2     (losses to Okie Lite and WVU)
  • Okie Lite      7-2     (losses to TEXAS and blOU)
  • Iowa State   7-2    (losses to Okie Lite and K-State)
  • blOU              7-2    (losses to K-State and Iowa State)

(TEXAS would have to lose to both Iowa State and K-State for this to happen.)

OU would indeed be out in this scenario, but WVU and Texas wouldn't factor into the equation. Assuming OU wins bedlam, and assuming KSU beats ISU this weekend (the only scenario in which both can finish 7-2), the CCG would indeed be KSU v OSU, based on the following records among the group:

OSU 2-1 (beat KSU and ISU, lose to OU)

KSU 2-1 (beat OU and ISU, lost to OSU)

ISU 1-2 (beat OU, lost to KSU and OSU)

OU 1-2 (beat OSU, lost to KSU and ISU)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

OU would indeed be out in this scenario, but WVU and Texas wouldn't factor into the equation. Assuming OU wins bedlam, and assuming KSU beats ISU this weekend (the only scenario in which both can finish 7-2), the CCG would indeed be KSU v OSU, based on the following records among the group:

OSU 2-1 (beat KSU and ISU, lose to OU)

KSU 2-1 (beat OU and ISU, lost to OSU)

ISU 1-2 (beat OU, lost to KSU and OSU)

OU 1-2 (beat OSU, lost to KSU and ISU)

That was indeed my point -- you took it a bit further by explaining why in this scenario,  the tiebreaker results in a B12 CCG of Okie Lite vs K-State

Thanks!!

Edited by LTtxfan

Mike Gundy on QB Spencer Sanders & facing the Oklahoma Sooners pass rush: "I feel really good about where Spencer is with his composure, he's turned a 360 from where he was, at this time last year."

image.jpeg.962d48b875e7ba5cf2d318c0832bb90c.jpeg

He still turns the ball over like crazy. His pocket presence sucks, he waits to long to tuck and run, and he fumbles when sacked from behind because he can't feel the pressure. He has all the physical tools to be great, but his QB brain isn't close to being there yet, and certainly not "360 degrees" better from this time last year.  Better, maybe, but not by as much. He should be further along by now, but he is not.

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Can't wait to see what excruciating way we lose this weekend and help OU back into another Big 12 title.

My guess, they keep it close for 3+ quarters, then blow us out at the end. So not only do we get blown out, they kept us up for the whole game. I’d prefer they just curb stomp us as expected and I can be in bed by halftime to avoid a hangover.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

My guess, they keep it close for 3+ quarters, then blow us out at the end. So not only do we get blown out, they kept us up for the whole game. I’d prefer they just curb stomp us as expected and I can be in bed by halftime to avoid a hangover.

Here's 'stache after an Okie Lite victory in Bedlam this Saturday...

giphy.gif