IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

15 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

I have no horse in this race but damned if it isn’t glorious watching Slorch shit his pants in protest of receiving neg rep. You’d think a longtime Red Raider would be more used to the public embarrassment of sucking. 

pain don't hurt.

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Pain ?!  More like gnats buzzing about yer head.

Maybe.

The point remains, I said nothing of the neggers.  they started it, by negging posts without making an actual post in response or with their POV.

Then they cried about my negs in response to their neg.  They thought the negs was all cute...until it wasn't.

No big deal at all.  It's water under the dam at this point.

In the bigger picture, they're still fucking wrong in life, so there's that bigger fate at hand, as well.

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

Maybe.

The point remains, I said nothing of the neggers.  they started it, by negging posts without making an actual post in response or with their POV.

Then they cried about my negs in response to their neg.  They thought the negs was all cute...until it wasn't.

No big deal at all.  It's water under the dam at this point.

In the bigger picture, they're still fucking wrong in life, so there's that bigger fate at hand, as well.

Negging someone for comments that aren''t personal attacks is for pussies, especially when they don't even post.  Sort of an equivalent of taking yer ball and going home.

• Like 1

Just now, Degenerate Gardner said:

Pussies are people who ignore IG findings because their fragile, irrational bubble just can't bear popping.  Pussies are those whose principles are so malleable that they embrace wannabe fascists rather than face the humiliation of admitting they fucked up.  Pussies would rather rail about someone who lost an election 1.5 years ago because they've got nothing else.  The Party of No became the Party of No Balls, and you're the poster child.

Oooooh scaaaaaaary stuff.

2 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

You made the claim, so support it. Nvm you’re just a piece of shit cuck that doesn’t have a spine. 

He can’t support it. He’ll just keep obsessing over a grandma that lost the election. Meanwhile he’ll tacitly support a traitor and wannabe authoritarian who is doing everything that she was going to do in office. Yay team!

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

He can’t support it. He’ll just keep obsessing over a grandma that lost the election. Meanwhile he’ll tacitly support a traitor and wannabe authoritarian who is doing everything that she was going to do in office. Yay team!

Funny how so many claim to not care about Hillary, but are the most vitriolic posters here on the topic of Hillary whenever anyone utters a disparaging word about her.  

She sucked as a candidate and a human. She lost to her hand picked opponent.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Funny how so many claim to not care about Hillary, but are the most vitriolic posters here on the topic of Hillary whenever anyone utters a disparaging word about her.  

She sucked as a candidate and a human. She lost to her hand picked opponent.....

So name them...

she has nothing to do with why people think you’re a dumb bitch. 

• Like 1

She’s also not in power, and is on her way to being a historical footnote.

Yet you devote 1000x the attention to her that you devote to the authoritarian POS who ACTUALLY holds the office.

You’re psychotic.
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

And you continue to miss the point either because you’re being intentionally obtuse or you’re just not that smart. It isn’t about Hillary at this point. It’s your OBSESSION with her that is just plain weird. She lost. It’s over. We have moved on to current events. Please, join us and realize that the traitor you continue to support is doing the same things you constantly cried that Hillary would have done. For fucks sake. 

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She’s also not in power, and is on her way to being a historical footnote.

Yet you devote 1000x the attention to her that you devote to the authoritarian POS who ACTUALLY holds the office.

You’re psychotic.

Naaah  more like 1%. This is the only place I talk about her.

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

And you continue to miss the point either because you’re being intentionally obtuse or you’re just not that smart. It isn’t about Hillary at this point. It’s your OBSESSION with her that is just plain weird. She lost. It’s over. We have moved on to current events. Please, join us and realize that the traitor you continue to support is doing the same things you constantly cried that Hillary would have done. For fucks sake. 

Hell Mr. Obama talked about W for the first 5 years of his presidency.   It's only been a year now for post Hillary talk, and it's still as fun as ever.  That whole me think you doth protests too much comes to mind whenever someone chimes in about my alleged obsession with Hillary. It's much more like a part time hobby, that's fun as shit.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hell Mr. Obama talked about W for the first 5 years of his presidency.   It's only been a year now for post Hillary talk, and it's still as fun as ever.  That whole me think you doth protests too much comes to mind whenever someone chimes in about my alleged obsession with Hillary. It's much more like a part time hobby, that's fun as shit.

We’re reaching peak deflection captain. 

• Like 1

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

But Obama! Whataboutism is another OnBoard specialty along with Hillary obsession. 

Do you know any phrase except but.... fill in the blank ?  You trot it out at every post that doesn't agree with your  bizarre little view of the world.

29 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I think we can all agree to that 

The FBI agent who was removed from the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election for sending anti-Trump texts intends to testify before the House Judiciary Committee and any other congressional committee that asks, his attorney said in a letter made public Sunday. 

Peter Strzok, who was singled out in a recent Justice Department inspector general report for the politically charged messages, would be willing to testify without immunity, and he would not invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to any question, his attorney, Aitan Goelman, said in an interview Sunday. Strzok has become a special target of President Trump, who has used the texts to question the Russia investigation. 

Goelman said Strzok “wants the chance to clear his name and tell his story.” 

“He thinks that his position, character and actions have all been misrepresented and caricatured, and he wants an opportunity to remedy that,” the lawyer said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-agent-removed-from-russia-probe-for-anti-trump-texts-says-hes-willing-to-testify-before-congress/2018/06/17/8d144160-7256-11e8-805c-4b67019fcfe4_story.html

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

From Matt T. aka Pnwnallthethings

How to dismantle law enforcement because they are investigating you. A how-to guide:

1. Invent crazy conspiracy theory. Don't worry. It doesn't matter how crazy. Just say random crazy things and maybe one of them will stick.

2. Get a congressman to leak it to a reporter so you get "sources inside the government are concerned that... / are investigating ..." headlines. 

The public will wrongly read "source inside the government" as meaning FBI is investigating and attach too much merit to the claim.

3. Demand an investigation, no matter how meritless.

"Look they aren't investigating these valid concerns: proof how deep it all goes!"

If pressured on the meritlessness of the concerns, say you're "only asking Qs" / "many people are concerned" etc

4. Send lots of referrals and badger political appointees until they are eventually worn down and open an investigation just to end the stupid conspiracy.

Surprise! It doesn't work.

"Look they are now investigating, which proves how valid our concerns were all along!"

5. The trick from #2 now works twice as well as before if you have a parallel investigation in Congress.

"Government investigators are looking into X" sounds like sources in the FBI/IG investigation, right? Nope. Might just be someone on the parallel congressional investigation

6. Just before the report comes out, assert how the report validated your conspiracy theories.

Journos can't fact check because the report isn't public.

This works twice as well if aspects of the report are classified, since those parts will never be public.

7. When the report comes out, ctrl-f for some juicy quotes and say how they show you were right. 

Don't worry about whether the quotes actually match the conspiracy theory. By the time someone's checked the news cycle will have moved on.

8. Finally, eventually folks will start to realize the report doesn't match the conspiracy theory. So time for the final move: discredit the author.

Reporter went to school with a democrat? Collusion!

Once bought an latte? You know who else likes coffee? Russians! Etc etc

Career civil servant? "Proves it's a deep state!"

Political appointee? "Proves it's political"

The conspiracy always wins.

9. is the genius step. Most of your opponents will *adopt your premise* as they push back, essentially conceding a point that never had merit

And the cycle is complete.

From a crazy meritless conspiracy theory you got free PR at every stage. You got a report, weeks of press, quotes to use out of context and your opponents even appeared to concede. And the public is now convinced your nonsense is a Real Thing(TM).

Now all you need to do is start again back at #1.

You can keep going infinitely. Just make up a new fauxtroversy and repeat. Each time you go through, the public is more convinced there's a "there" there. And slowly but surely, opposition to you "reforming" it erodes.

This thread brought to you by unmasking, Susan Rice, wiretappps, FBI informants, FISA orders, Christopher Steele, Comey very suspciously having once known Mueller, Andrew McCabe's wife, Strzok's text messages, people at FBI watching the republican primary and the OIG report.

Yes, The blame is on lower level email banter between sneaky lovers is why Russia colluded with Trump to launder money, ruin Hillary, destroy America as ‘the good guy’ & make money off USG, corpos, foreign govts, oligarchs thru rentals and golf club memberships and bribes.

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Actually, that's false. Obama did not talk about president Bush in the manner that president Trump speaks about Obama. But he mentioned him at times because context matters and Bush was actually the previous president.  Obama never, ever spoke about McCain or Romney in the manner that president Trump speaks about Secretary Clinton. Not ever. You may honestly believe the things you post here, because if you do it's because you'v been had. 

Remember this, though-  at the end of the day you voted for Donald Trump. For president. And he won. We only have one president, and you are a supporter of the president in the only way that matters - your vote.
Our role as participants in history is a funny thing. Your very small role in electing Trump will likely the most consequential legacy you leave the world. Isn't that something? 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Interestingly enough, I got more involved in the Obama primary campaign than I ever have been in any other election  before or since for this reason, and basically packed it in after Obama secured the nomination because having stopped Hillary Clinton, my work was done. 

Many Republicans on this board participated in "Operation Chaos" and voted for Hillary Clinton in that primary, which was probably decisive in her winning the Texas primary but not the caucus, and thus splitting delegates, with three main consequences:
1) She reemerged as a candidate, leading to a credential fight and nearly a disputed convention
2) The Clinton machine working behind the scenes to eliminate the Texas two-step delegate mechanism in 2015, and 

3) The continuation of her political career by artificially inflating her apparent popularity among Democrats. 

It's ironic that so many Republicans on here who claim to have voted for Trump because Hillary were willing to cross party lines and vote for her.  

So tell me, did you take part in Operation Chaos in 2008?

Imagine in 20 years when OnBoard is trying to explain to his kids and grandchildren why he supported a treasonous president when they learn about this troubling period of American democracy. I still suspect a But Hillary! And But Obama! will leave his lips while they roll their eyes at him and count him among the shameful Americans that allowed it to happen. 

6 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hillary is garbage.

You are worse.

bing bing bing, so simple

8 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Pussies are people who ignore IG findings because their fragile, irrational bubble just can't bear popping.  Pussies are those whose principles are so malleable that they embrace wannabe fascists rather than face the humiliation of admitting they fucked up.  Pussies would rather rail about someone who lost an election 1.5 years ago because they've got nothing else.  The Party of No became the Party of No Balls, and you're the poster child.

Embrace wannabe fascists?  I can't stand the left wing of the Democrat party.

10 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

This is good

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Just to show how centralist and bipartisan I am let me go on record as saying both Parton and Houston's versions suck.  It's just a goopy, sappy, bad song no matter who sings it.  It wouldn't be a good song if The Ramones covered it.

You appear to have wandered off the soul less bastard forum onto one populated by actual humans as well as Clinton supporters . You need to go on back home.

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, TornACL said:

That's true, it was an insulting comment. Trump is a full blown fascist. There's no wannabe about it. 

I don't remember Trump signing legislation demanding your new house must use a particular energy source.  I don't remember Trump signing legislation limiting what size of soft drinks you are allowed to buy.  I haven't seen Trump sign legislation limiting your ability to possess a firearm.  I haven't seen Trump regulate what kind of speech or lectures can be heard on university campuses.  I've seen authoritarian liberals do all of this.  The local government in Seattle and the state government (including the university system) in California are more fascist than Trump is and it isn't even remotely close.  Telling people what to do and think is SOP for the left, not Republicans.  The Democratic Party is the political party that has never met a government regulation it didn't like.  Also if Trump was truly a fascist every employee that works for CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times would either be dead or in a prison camp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

I don't remember Trump signing legislation demanding your new house must use a particular energy source.  I don't remember Trump signing legislation limiting what size of soft drinks you are allowed to buy.  I haven't seen Trump sign legislation limiting your ability to possess a firearm.  I haven't seen Trump regulate what kind of speech or lectures can be heard on university campuses.  I've seen authoritarian liberals do all of this.  The local government in Seattle and the state government (including the university system) in California are more fascist than Trump is and it isn't even remotely close.  Telling people what to do and think is SOP for the left, not Republicans.  The Democratic Party is the political party that has never met a government regulation it didn't like.  Also if Trump was truly a fascist every employee that works for CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times would either be dead or in a prison camp.

Kneeling for the national anthem, getting married while gay, smoking pot, and terminating a pregnancy notwithstanding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

I don't remember Trump signing legislation demanding your new house must use a particular energy source.

That's because he does it by executive order and you're noticeably stupid.

Also, judging by past behavior, it doesn't really matter what legislation is passed.

But maybe he'll act different next time.

Nobody legislated anything about kneeling during the national anthem. Just because a lot of people refuse to pay to see you do it isn't the same as the authoritarian left legislating behavior.  And Bill Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act. 

• Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Nobody legislated anything about kneeling during the national anthem. Just because a lot of people refuse to pay to see you do it isn't the same as the authoritarian left legislating behavior.  And Bill Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act. 

Legislation isn't the only method by which the government can act. Trump not only leveraged his political base against the NFL, he indicated that he'd use government action against the NFL if it didn't do something to stop its employees.  For example, 

Those kinds of implied threats from the president are extremely chilling to private conduct, given the resources at the president's disposal. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

I love what a low bar we set. 

When I say Trump is a fascist, you actually have to defend that statement. Hey, other people are MORE fascist so it's ok. Hey, at least he's not killing journalists. Oh, sweet. In that case, carry on then! 

How would people react if I said Reagan was a fascist? They'd just dismiss it as preposterous trolling. They wouldn't feel the need to craft an impassioned defense. 

Pretty telling. Sad! 

By the way, I am with you on being opposed to government regulation. I wish what you say were true, but sadly the Republicans have become just as legislation happy as their counterparts. I suspect it's because they are weak and ineffectual leaders, like the president. 

• Like 1