IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, I'm sure this is an exercise in futility. People like you are really a large part of the problem. You are so anxious to do your virtue-signaling thing and prove yourself open minded that you turn a blind eye to obvious truths, and the immense pain and suffering that Islam causes.  What you lack is guts and a brain. The important thing to you is not that women all over the world are treated as second class citizens under Islam's boot, but that nobody think that you are a racist.  Race has nothing to do with it. Islam is a religion.  The percentage of "good" people who are Muslims is no higher or lower than anywhere else. But their religion is broken. Look at the governments of Muslim majority nations. Look at the problems facing every nation with large Muslim minorities. Why do you think America will be any different.

Thank you for the longcat and for throwing tired empty buzzwords like "virtue signaling" as you attempt to categorize me to make me easier to deal with. 

Just so we're clear, let me state it back to you in far more efficient words. 

You believe that Islam is such a dire threat that we should modify the first amendment to the Constitution and remove freedom of and from religion? And you have contemplated all of the secondary and beyond implications of that change? 

Edited by TornACL

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

How many random tweets have you posted in the past few days? Yeah it’s almost as if someone got their marching orders to try and distract from what’s happening at the border. Weird. 

1 minute ago, Equinox said:

That account has 22 followers. Excellent source.  

5 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Thank you for the longcat and for throwing tired empty buzzwords like "virtue signaling" as you attempt to categorize me to make me easier to deal with. 

Just so we're clear, let me state it back to you in far more efficient words. 

You believe that Islam is such a dire threat that we should modify the first amendment to the Constitution and remove freedom of and from religion? And you have contemplated all of the secondary and beyond implications of that change? 

No, the first amendment is fine.  And freedom from religion is a lefty thing.  . But it doesn't say who we have to let into our country.  I'm not sure why we allow any immigration any more, but we should apply common sense to who we let in. I think President Trump has the right idea when it comes to Islam. When you see the problems it has caused in other countries, why do you think it will be different here?  Freedom of religion is a great thing. I'd like to keep it. It doesn't exist in Muslim majority countries.

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, the first amendment is fine.  And freedom from religion is a lefty thing.  . But it doesn't say who we have to let into our country.  I'm not sure why we allow any immigration any more, but we should apply common sense to who we let in. I think President Trump has the right idea when it comes to Islam. When you see the problems it has caused in other countries, why do you think it will be different here?  Freedom of religion is a great thing. I'd like to keep it. It doesn't exist in Muslim majority countries.

Are you telling me that it's made up? Not in our Bill of Rights? You're going to stick with that? Sure you don't want to phone a friend? 

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Are you telling me that it's made up? Not in our Bill of Rights? You're going to stick with that? Sure you don't want to phone a friend? 

LOL, Yeah, I'm sticking with that. Freedom from religion isn't in there. You guys made it up.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Equinox is on a roll tonight. Spamming multiple threads with his propaganda

This entire board is nothing but libfucktard talking point after libfucktard talking point, with a heavy dose of projection thrown in.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, TornACL said:

It's debatable whether or not you guys have read the Bill of Rights. 

It's clear you don't understand what it means. 

I feel like I'm talking to my brother's kids here. 

Does being regarded run in the family? Quit obsessing about an offhand joke I made about freedom from religion. It had nothing to do with anything we were discussing. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

This entire board is nothing but libfucktard talking point after libfucktard talking point, with a heavy dose of projection thrown in.

Hey, I just wanted to see what it's like to post like Hugo Stickdick.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

Maybe you should provide better arguments from the opposite side.

Why, libtards don't give a shit. Never mind the economy is kicking ass, never mind unemployment is at an all time low, never mind ISIS is in tatters, never mind North Korea may give up their nuke program. It doesn't matter in the mind of the but Trumpers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Does being regarded run in the family? Quit obsessing about an offhand joke I made about freedom from religion. It had nothing to do with anything we were discussing. 

Lol now that you thought about it, or looked it up in between your obsessive Sharia law research, now it was a "joke". When you decide to be honest come back and play. 

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Equinox and Aphelion both have to do with the stars and planets in their courses.

Surely a Russkie wouldn't be that obvious.

What about jukejointjunkie?

Is that some name-a-star deal?

Comey is toast. The report issued Thursday by the inspector general of the Department of Justice fried the former FBI director a light golden brown. There is no coming back from this, no matter what he or anyone else says.

What also died on Thursday was the obstruction case — if there ever was one — against President Trump. 

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/2018/06/doj_report_on_james_comey_effectively_kills_obstruction_case_vs_trump

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Geez, you are tedious. Freedom from religion is still not part of the 1st amendment. The "joke" is that the left thinks it is. You are kinda proving my point.

One, I am not the "left". 

Two, let me try again to understand. Your concern is that Muslims who are fleeing these Sharia law controlled areas are not, in fact, trying to flee and protect their family from the barbarism. But in fact, they're actually big Sharia fans. And so they are being sent here (presumably) on an outreach mission to claim phony asylum, establish roots, breed like crazy, eventually get into positions of state leadership, and then impose Sharia law? 

And the US constitution has nothing written in it that protects us from our government establishing/promoting/marrying law with this religion? 

Is that accurate? 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/20/anti-trump-fbi-agent-strzok-joined-mueller-probe-f/

Peter Strzok believed joining the Special Counsel’s investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign would be a way of resolving “unfinished business” from his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation during the 2016 presidential election. This looks, really bad, and Strzok’s explanation of this text doesn’t pass the smell test. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Not sure where you got any of that from my posts, so no, it's not accurate.  Probably the same place you got the 1st amendment is about freedom from religion.

What was the purpose of your diatribe about Sharia law, then? 

What threat do they present? How do you propose dealing with that threat? What laws need to be changed? 

Use your own words. 

I honestly don't think you even know what you want. 

Well, I thought I was pretty clear.  But this part of what I wrote is a reasonable summary:

The percentage of "good" people who are Muslims is no higher or lower than anywhere else. But their religion is broken. Look at the governments of Muslim majority nations. Look at the problems facing every nation with large Muslim minorities. Why do you think America will be any different?

No laws need to be changed. We just need to be very wary of Muslim immigration until we see change elsewhere.   Islam is not only a religion; it is a political belief system. Church and State are intertwined. 

• Fuck You 1

No, they aren't, but you've bought into the myth wholesale, so there is literally no point discussing this any further with you.  I sometimes wonder if stupid bigots realize they're stupid (unlikely), a bigot (a little more likely), both (no way), or neither (absolutely).  Hmmm.  Let me reflect.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, I thought I was pretty clear.  But this part of what I wrote is a reasonable summary:

The percentage of "good" people who are Muslims is no higher or lower than anywhere else. But their religion is broken. Look at the governments of Muslim majority nations. Look at the problems facing every nation with large Muslim minorities. Why do you think America will be any different?

No laws need to be changed. We just need to be very wary of Muslim immigration until we see change elsewhere.   Islam is not only a religion; it is a political belief system. Church and State are intertwined. 

You can replace "muslim" or "islam" with christianity and judaism and not really change the message of your statement. Christianity is absolutely a political belief system in the US. Church and state ARE intertwined here - the WH used the bible as justification for their child abuse policy. You're using your perception of one religion while simultaneously ignoring the negatives of other religions to take a bigoted and prejudiced position. 

• Like 1