NFL Week 1

Vic Mackey

Houston playing for the tie like a bunch of pussies.
Yeah what they fuck was that about? It's not like they were backed way up. They were at the 50. And they are a bottom feeder team trying to build themselves back up. First year coach needs to go make a statement and pick up 3 yards to go win the game.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:
Houston playing for the tie like a bunch of pussies.

Yeah what they fuck was that about? It's not like they were backed way up. They were at the 50. And they are a bottom feeder team trying to build themselves back up. First year coach needs to go make a statement and pick up 3 yards to go win the game.

It's like you've never watched the Texans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

why fucking punt it with 14 seconds left on the play clock when you dont have any TO and neither do they

I realize he's a punter and not a real football player, but someone....anyone....should have told him not to call for the snap until he saw :01 on the play clock.  Cost them the fucking game!

4 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Packers look awful 

I don't know anything about the Packers, but I saw a tweet from Mike Greenberg basically saying "I told you so" regarding the inability of even Aaron Rodgers to be successful on a team that devoid of weapons.

So I take that to mean Green Bay is going to have a bad season, which I'm delighted to hear.

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

I don't know anything about the Packers, but I saw a tweet from Mike Greenberg basically saying "I told you so" regarding the inability of even Aaron Rodgers to be successful on a team that devoid of weapons.

So I take that to mean Green Bay is going to have a bad season, which I'm delighted to hear.

Rodgers going to get killed this year if they continue to play like this.  Which I think is likely.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think this coddling of starting vets 100% in preseason is not productive. Most of the teams that struggled today didn’t play their vets at all. In two or three weeks these teams should be playing better.

Packers are way worse than last years team that lost to the Saints. I think Vikes will be very good before they break their fans hearts in the playoffs