Texas Tech at #25 Kansas State - 11am (ESPN+)

LonghornSean

13 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

We’re a step away becaise our higher ups don’t know how to fucking hire a good coach not the fans rah rahing a firing of a shitty coach who has blown 5 games in a 1 1/3 of a season. I’m sure the Kansas coach is fucking loaded with better talent than what sark has had. Keep burying your head in the sand and acting like we are a community college roster and sark is doing the best he can. Poor guy.

The Kansas qb is better and it’s not even close, the most important position on the field and they have an advantage over us. Smith is fucking battling k-state, and he just scored again. If you can’t see that we aren’t “loaded” then you’re fuckin stupid. Bijan gets hit as the ball is handed off to him half the time and our OL coach is top 3 in the country, 3 freshman have to start lol. Our roster is a disaster. Poor sark, I have no idea why you keep saying that, he’s paid well but it ain’t snapping your fingers and we win 10 games. If we win 8 this year it will be a massive improvement. 

5 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

“The road to the big 12 championship runs through Lubbock!”

- Joey McGuire, 6.5 days ago

I can tell you another place it doesn't run through

Not upset about this loss, didn't expect to win, K-State is clearly the better team. Adrian Martinez is a dude

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I can tell you another place it doesn't run through

Not upset about this loss, didn't expect to win, K-State is clearly the better team. Adrian Martinez is a dude

No one here claimed it did.

See the difference?

13 minutes ago, Cajun said:

No one here claimed it did.

See the difference?

2 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

I can tell you who didn't say something  laughably idiotic and embarrassing after playing 1 conference game at a program with zero conference titles.  

Bro, how can you dudes be so ass blasted by some dumbass coachspeak lmao???

Sark literally ripped a page directly out of the Aggy Moral Victory playbook, said the words, wiped his ass with it and ate it after the Alabama game. I might have made part of that sentence up, who's to know.

Coaches say stupid shit constantly to try and motivate their players or whatever the fuck. If you pay any attention to it you're literally just clowning yourself.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sark literally ripped a page directly out of the Aggy Moral Victory playbook, said the words, wiped his ass with it and ate it after the Alabama game. I might have made part of that sentence up, who's to know.

Coaches say stupid shit constantly to try and motivate their players or whatever the fuck. If you pay any attention to it you're literally just clowning yourself.

Fuck off.  You’re a clown program with a clown fan base and clown coach.

Edited by Fondren & Main
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Lol why are you so triggered that we're having fun with something dumb that your meat headed coach blurted out after winning your Superbowl?

And why still so obsessed with something Sark said almost a month ago after a game your school didn't even play in? That did get mocked here...yet  you're still bleating about it on your rival's message board? Why are you giving that so much attention? If I'm clowning myself, what would you tell yourself? Yikes. 

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

Lol why are you so triggered that we're having fun with something dumb that your meat headed coach blurted out after winning your Superbowl?

And why still so obsessed with something Sark said almost a month ago after a game your school didn't even play in? That did get mocked here...yet  you're still bleating about it on your rival's message board? Why are you giving that so much attention? If I'm clowning myself, what would you tell yourself? Yikes. 

It's just bants man you take this shit way too seriously lol