NFL Week 5

Dr Fear

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

That was your 4th down call with 1 yard to go? Lulz.

How is there not a quicker route when they are showing blitz? 

I like then how the two deep receivers knocked each other over. Amazing. I have never seen a 4th and 1 call quite like that one.

And more importantly by the refs reversing that catch by Adams I won my fantasy football game by 0.4 points. Thank you refball.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

It’s been awhile since I watched the half time show for Monday night. I was genuinely shocked to see Berman still on the air. 

I can’t believe ESPN brought his sorry ass back a couple years ago. Or that he is the MC of the Canton HoF program. He is horrible. I used to hate having to watch his highlight show on Sunday nights as there were no options. Berman can choke on a bag of dicks

I used to really like Berman back in the 80s and early 90s but once his schtick wore thin he didn't really have much else. But I guess that is a similar story to most of ESPN's personalities. At least back in the day they also used to be balanced with people who were knowledgeable.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, jw4381 said:

Dude's go t the haircut of a 10 year old. wtf

He is rich so he clearly wanted like that. Some very expensive hair stylist asked him how we wanted his hair and that is what he asked for. It boggles the mind that a man with that sort of decision making runs a NFL franchise like a dictator.

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

He is rich so he clearly wanted like that. Some very expensive hair stylist asked him how we wanted his hair and that is what he asked for. It boggles the mind that a man with that sort of decision making runs a NFL franchise like a dictator.

4 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

How do you look in the mirror and say “I’m lookin good!” With that stupid hairdo?

I seem to remember a little story done on him and that he has continued to go to the same barber forever

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I seem to remember a little story done on him and that he has continued to go to the same barber forever

Blind epileptic with no thumbs?

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

It’s written that Al Davis bought 10% of the Raiders in 1966, for $18,500.   The team is now said to be worth $5,000,000,000+

"This was not me."
Yes it was, and it is on video for the world to see.  You showed your ass, sir.

This weekend seemed to have a bunch of people on the side lines getting cracked. An older medical staff member of the NY Giants got cracked by Daniel jones. Someone in the aggy Alabama game did too.

I’m not sure sure what’s in the DNA of football players but 99% of the players never check to see if the person they just trucked is alright.

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This weekend seemed to have a bunch of people on the side lines getting cracked. An older medical staff member of the NY Giants got cracked by Daniel jones. Someone in the aggy Alabama game did too.

I’m not sure sure what’s in the DNA of football players but 99% of the players never check to see if the person they just trucked is alright.

I get that but, I also get that probably 50% of the people on the sideline pay not one bit of attention to what is going on, nor should most of them be there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I get that but, I also get that probably 50% of the people on the sideline pay not one bit of attention to what is going on, nor should most of them be there.

Probably true. But a lot of these are pushes from defenders from the side that could change the angle of the runner

You’re right tho, I don’t think the sidelines needs 500 people in each corner standing there in suits